PDA

View Full Version : Possible Deadliest Warrior matchup?

Bad Dog
31 May 2009, 06:10pm
iScout: Histories most nefarious butt pirate. Killing millions under his reign of terror, he controlled the seas, stealing many boats by boarding them on small boats modeled after his small penis. Once on the boats, he and his crew, mainly consisting of Awacs, would fight and rape the crew using savage dildo technology.

Bad Dog: Hero of the Prison Break servers worldwide, this infamous killer would strike both fear and courage in the hearts of the players. Killing close to 2 million freekillers, he constantly refused to go to the big cage, jumped over the head of his agressors, and knifed them in the back. He single handedly killed the meanie head CTs and ruled the Prison with an iron fist of love.

Who will win in this showdown of a bitch boy and a demi-god? To find oout, were using
21st century technology to see what would happen if these two warriors met in real life combat. Who will win? Who. Is. DEADLIEST!?

Farmer Mick
1 Jun 2009, 01:01am
iScout: Histories most nefarious butt pirate. Killing millions under his reign of terror, he controlled the seas, stealing many boats by boarding them on small boats modeled after his small penis. Once on the boats, he and his crew, mainly consisting of Awacs, would fight and rape the crew using savage dildo technology.

Bad Dog: Hero of the Prison Break servers worldwide, this infamous killer would strike both fear and courage in the hearts of the players. Killing close to 2 million freekillers, he constantly refused to go to the big cage, jumped over the head of his agressors, and knifed them in the back. He single handedly killed the meanie head CTs and ruled the Prison with an iron fist of love.

Who will win in this showdown of a bitch boy and a demi-god? To find oout, were using
21st century technology to see what would happen if these two warriors met in real life combat. Who will win? Who. Is. DEADLIEST!?

tbh i think your sad and should eat flowers

Silentfaith
1 Jun 2009, 11:47am
tbh i think your sad and should eat flowers

QFT

SpikedRocker
1 Jun 2009, 12:11pm
Seriously...WTF? If this is a joke you should have kept it between yourselves cause I am looking at this as an attack against an admin and am locking it down.