PDA

View Full Version : sneezing panda selling piece of paper with RS account info on it

sneezing panda
31 May 2009, 05:33pm
Selling

Item for Sale
piece of paper with RS account info on it Condition of Item
Used Item Description
this is a wadded up piece of paper with a RS account writen on it mysteriously. the name is dudeedud4 if you want to check it out. Price
depends on what you want to give i will take either a steam gift ot something around $15.

sneezing panda
31 May 2009, 05:48pm
how is that spam?

Modgers1
31 May 2009, 06:17pm
how is that spam?

If you understood sarcasm you would know.

-Modgers

Desum
31 May 2009, 06:20pm
If you understood sarcasm you would know.

-Modgers

Its runescape. How can anyone resist the temptation to point and laugh at it :lol:

Modgers1
31 May 2009, 06:23pm
Its runescape. How can anyone resist the temptation to point and laugh at it :lol:

Yeah, but I'm trying to keep things relatively spam-free here...

-Modgers

Desum
31 May 2009, 06:30pm
Yeah, but I'm trying to keep things relatively spam-free here...

-Modgers

I consider Runescape spam itself. Bad graphics, annoying sounds, swarmed with 10 year olds.. I believe these are all characteristics of spam, no?

Trogdor
31 May 2009, 07:53pm
Bad graphics, annoying sounds, swarmed with 10 year olds..

Not really. They had a graphical update. If your computer can run it, you should look at it. Not NEARLY as bad as it was. It's actually pretty good. Compared to other games, no, it's not that good. Then again it started as a browser based game on miniclip.

Yes, sounds do get annoying. That's why they allow you to turn them off. I dont know, find some music to play when you play if you need sound but not those gay sounds.

Last statement is true though. It is mainly an elementary/early teen game.

All in all, it's not a bad game. Give it the credit it deserves (look at how many members who play and memberships cost 6$ monthly). Compared to WoW, yes it's shitty. Then again, that's Blizzard, the MMO/RTS kings. We're talking about Jagex and like I said, a browser based game.

Desum
31 May 2009, 08:22pm
XD I suppose so, Trog. But, its not like Jagex doesn't have the capability to give it excellent graphics. Yes, i do know about the new graphics.. For a browser, its not bad. Still shitty when compared to real games though. As for sounds, they're part of the game. You can't just 'turn' them off.. For an MMO, aesthetics and musical/effect appeal can be just as important as the interface and actual gameplay.

I think of Runescape as the gateway drug of video gaming... Everyone smoked it once in there life, then they either quit or moved onto better shit ;P

Hazardous
31 May 2009, 08:24pm
XD I suppose so, Trog. But, its not like Jagex doesn't have the capability to give it excellent graphics. Yes, i do know about the new graphics.. For a browser, its not bad. Still shitty when compared to real games though. As for sounds, they're part of the game. You can't just 'turn' them off.. For an MMO, aesthetics and musical/effect appeal can be just as important as the interface and actual gameplay.

I think of Runescape as the gateway drug of video gaming... Everyone smoked it once in there life, then they either quit or moved onto better shit ;P

Dude. If you're not buying his shit, gtfo.

Modgers1
31 May 2009, 08:39pm
Dude. If you're not buying his shit, gtfo.

Lol...yeah, this is turning into RPG-section conversation.

Let's keep it to the actual sales questions from here on out.

-Modgers

Trogdor
31 May 2009, 08:45pm
Sorry about that guys. Didn't mean to digress.

Modgers1
31 May 2009, 08:57pm
Ha ha, it's cool. :smile:

-Modgers

LVG
1 Jun 2009, 09:50am
I consider Runescape spam itself. Bad graphics, annoying sounds, swarmed with 10 year olds.. I believe these are all characteristics of spam, no?

I think your getting mixed up with SG servers

Harbor
1 Jun 2009, 10:49am
LVG sweet sig

and your really selling a runescape account? i dont wanna be mean and this is prolly spam but.

Really?

sneezing panda
2 Jun 2009, 01:42pm
i am serious

Lefty
2 Jun 2009, 06:07pm
Why is everyone saying "Omfg this is spam?" Why is runescape so bad? its a half decent game and they make billions off of this. There is nothing wrong with this besides its a browser game, one which millions more people can play because they have bad internet/or a slow computer and they have a option to not download it seeing as most online MMORPG's require a big download size. But if your willing to sell a runescape account panda, mind posting pictures of the account?

Modgers1
2 Jun 2009, 07:38pm
Why is everyone saying "Omfg this is spam?" Why is runescape so bad? its a half decent game and they make billions off of this. There is nothing wrong with this besides its a browser game, one which millions more people can play because they have bad internet/or a slow computer and they have a option to not download it seeing as most online MMORPG's require a big download size. But if your willing to sell a runescape account panda, mind posting pictures of the account?

This is spam because this isn't a runescape discussion thread. It's for the buying and selling of it.

-Modgers

Hazardous
2 Jun 2009, 08:15pm
This is spam because this isn't a runescape discussion thread. It's for the buying and selling of it.

-Modgers

P.S. Sorry for posting again

Lux
4 Jun 2009, 07:00pm
LVG sweet sig

and your really selling a runescape account? i dont wanna be mean and this is prolly spam but.

Really?

It was on a much better account and a long time ago and to an idiot but it's sold for a lot more.

This account isn't half bad, I'm not sure about items on the account which do have a big bearing on what the account is worth, but even the levels trained would take a considerable amount of time to train up.

If you were wanting to start playing Runescape but didn't want to start from scratch I'd say $15 is a good deal.

h3adsh0t
4 Jun 2009, 08:35pm
LVG sweet sig

Really?

Dude Just Shut Up if your just gonna Rant About it dont post

Also i might look into this my bro wanted a new accouint hmmm ill check into it

sneezing panda
5 Jun 2009, 12:27pm
ok message me ill have to change the pass again bcuz my friend has had access to it but there is a pin and i will take it off i will put everything together when you say you want it.

Modgers1
5 Jun 2009, 10:02pm
Enough said. Message him.

-Modgers