PDA

View Full Version : Team Fortress 2 Another update

LVG
29 May 2009, 06:08pm
It appears they scrapped there new system, I'm not sure the trading thing will be brought in after all unless they have it for hats

Team Fortress 2

Added Sniper/Spy milestone achievements as an additional way players can get the new unlockables

Arena Mode

Added tf_arena_use_queue server convar. Turn this on to get the old queue behavior. Default is off

Added tf_arena_round_time to set a timelimit on the round

Added the userid of the player who built the teleporter to the "player_teleported" event

Fixed player killed event causing server crash

Fixed Spies not being telefragged when standing on an enemy teleporter exit with the Dead Ringer enabled

Fixed attackers seeing the mini-crit particle effect for full crits if the victim has the Jarate effect enabled

Fixed the Ambassador not doing damage to buildings

Fixed Spies disguised as their own team not drawing blood effects

Fixed players killed by flaming arrows not showing the appropriate death icon

BOOWY
29 May 2009, 06:25pm
Thank god. 16 hours worth of TF2 since the Spy/Sniper update and the only weapon I've gotten for either of the two classes is the bow and just recently the Dead Ringer which I have no clue how to use... then again TF2 was really buggy when I stopped playing. Several servers couldn't connect to Steam so only default weapons were available, one player was invisible, one player appeared to be on my team sitting in spawn killing people, it's been a frigging disaster.

zapper
29 May 2009, 07:05pm
yea after the update you kill 1 person and you the new weapons accept hats

Psyche
29 May 2009, 09:04pm
cool, since I just got the achievements through playing I fainally have the Dead ringer.

LVG
30 May 2009, 05:03am
cool, since I just got the achievements through playing I fainally have the Dead ringer.

DO0000D i only have 10 of them 8 cloak and daggers

b0red
30 May 2009, 06:54am
ya i am very very pleased they finally came out with these so now i have the items i worked for with achievemnets, now we need trading so i can get some hats

zapper
30 May 2009, 08:52am
i dont think there is going to be a trading update thing though...

GrayFox
30 May 2009, 10:47am
Good now theres a reason to do achievements again.