PDA

View Full Version : inFAMOUS (DEMO)

Bad Dog
28 May 2009, 09:04pm
I have played the demo several times over and am proud to report THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SUPERHERO GAME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. This is a great game, the powers are really amazing and (somewhat) believable. I love how you need to suck energy from electrical devices to get "ammo". All your powers play our like gun types from games. You have your standard eletric shock (gunshot). Your eletric grenade (grenades..duh.) eletric rocket launcher, Lighting storm (artillery) and so forth. If you've played a Sly Cooper game you'll immediatley recognize some of the ways Cole (the player) moves around. From just standing to riding on trains to climbing objects, you can tell this IS a sucker punch title. Cole grabs onto anything in the game, making climbing a breeze. One of the small but cool features is that Cole can use his powers while climbing. Its small, but not seen in some games, and it makes the game that much more enjoyable. The game REWARDS you for being flashy. Killing enemies in new, exciting ways nets you more experience and a cool view to boot. Idk if the full game is a buy tho, as it feels besides missions there isnt much to do in the city, and yes the demo allows you to roam about a bit. It feels to dull to me, so i think imma rent this game, and buy Prototype.

ninjaz1337
28 May 2009, 10:18pm
My friend bought it, he already loves the demo a lot.

Suri
29 May 2009, 09:16am
Hmmmm I will have to DL this.

Wrathek
29 May 2009, 09:23am
havent touched the demo, but my copy comes in the mail today :D, thansk for affirming what i assumed :D

Trogdor
29 May 2009, 02:05pm
I got the game :D.

I REALLY recommend it. The gameplay, environment, etc. was executed perfectly but......

I find the commentary and the way the people talk when it goes into a scene isn't great.

All in all, 8/10, GO SUCKERPUNCH! I always loved Sly Cooper and it has that sort of gameplay feel, but more advanced and mature. It's a great game.

Bad Dog
29 May 2009, 03:01pm
I am getting it as we speak lulz. Thought about it, and decided it iz a BUY! and also GO SUCKERPUNCH WEWT

Frostbyte
29 May 2009, 05:08pm
Is it a PS3 exclusive?

Bad Dog
29 May 2009, 07:56pm
Is it a PS3 exclusive?

si senor

Renzeko
30 May 2009, 03:50pm
I played the demo, IT WAS SICK!!
I love the end demo trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtRMWNHHtow