PDA

View Full Version : T's CROUCH OR DIE!

Bad Dog
28 May 2009, 06:14pm
Why the FUCK do all CTs pull this same shit. I get if they want to do this and give 1 warning shot if someone runs to the designated place, THATS FINE. But if someone with no mic wants to talk during these horror filled crouches to the big cage, theyre out of luck. Cuz if they eneter text mode they stand up, and apparently, standing up outside the big cage is worse then raping 5 little kids, grinding them up and eating them. I GUESS its ok if you give WARNING SHOTS. But apparently, you pricks forgot what the fuck those are.

Italian Jew
28 May 2009, 06:17pm
Why the FUCK do all CTs pull this same shit. I get if they want to do this and give 1 warning shot if someone runs to the designated place, THATS FINE. But if someone with no mic wants to talk during these horror filled crouches to the big cage, theyre out of luck. Cuz if they eneter text mode they stand up, and apparently, standing up outside the big cage is worse then raping 5 little kids, grinding them up and eating them. I GUESS its ok if you give WARNING SHOTS. But apparently, you pricks forgot what the fuck those are.

lol, PB brings out the RAGE!

CTs could calm down some though.

DoubleSb
28 May 2009, 06:19pm
Bubbles does the same thing...
But anyway, I guess they can wait till their in the cage to type?

Bad Dog
28 May 2009, 06:28pm
Bubbles does the same thing...
But anyway, I guess they can wait till their in the cage to type?

So does iScout...haha thats wahat brought out my RAGE!! AHGG!

Drox
28 May 2009, 07:08pm
Honestly I thought they could only say the whole crouch thing when moving somewhere, now they are saying to crouch while in the place they told you to? Thats about as bad when they use to shoot people for jumping on a box in the cage or on someone's head. Pretty much one of the reason's I dont play jailbreak anymore, too many Nazi's who just want to get a kill. lol :P

trakaill
28 May 2009, 07:49pm
*waiting for retards to come in here and say just rebel*

on a serious note warnings shot are still mandatory and you cannot kill a T unless he is on an escape route or attacking you or a teammate so ADMINS should start following this as well!

Bad Dog
28 May 2009, 07:53pm
*waiting for retards to come in here and say just rebel*

on a serious note warnings shot are still mandatory and you cannot kill a T unless he is on an escape route or attacking you or a teammate so ADMINS should start following this as well!

tell that to fuckin iScout rofl

CandleJack
28 May 2009, 09:57pm
For the Love of all that is holy STOP the QQ . I'm sick an tired of this, my name has come up in to much stuff today and it's starting to piss me off, i give warning shots, its my team mates that go off the handle and kill people, (but i do sometimes kill u if u stand up) sorry

-Scout

Awacs
28 May 2009, 10:10pm
Your not following the stated rules. You get shot.

FIX: Don't stand up. Learn to use +duck or just hold it.

Bad Dog
28 May 2009, 10:12pm
or just hold it.

I believe, good sir, that is what she said.

Shadowex3
28 May 2009, 10:24pm
Honestly this server causes so much QQing and E-Haet why is it still here? Is it like the Syobon Action of Steamgamers or something? You scream, cry, swear, and just can't stop coming back?

tank40175
29 May 2009, 06:17am
Rule #1 in MOTD is "CT's are to give reasonable orders."

Crouching the whole time is not reasonable, I think. If I am wrong then an AO or BD can post and correct me. But to prevent situations like this and to keep the game FUN FOR EVERYONE was the reason this was added. It's not very fun for T's when this happens. And it's not just QQ when it's brought up. There are rules in place for a reason, and that reason is not so you can just go into a server and be a dick.

Suri
29 May 2009, 06:46am
Rule #1 in MOTD is "CT's are to give reasonable orders."

Crouching the whole time is not reasonable, I think. If I am wrong then an AO or BD can post and correct me.

You would be correct!!! So iScout stop asking people to do the crouch thing. Its annoying. Set the example buddy.

FightingRooster
29 May 2009, 09:00am
I don't mind crouching to somewhere but the CTs that make us crouch in the cage are just stupid. I've been in foxriver where the gates close and you cannot get out yet they still force us to crouch. I don't use my mic in game so crouching and typing is impossible.

I agree with making this a rule.

Huwajux
29 May 2009, 10:22am
I agree with making this a rule.
It is a rule. Suricruise just said that prolonged crouching does not come under 'reasonable', therefore it should be enforced.

Awacs
29 May 2009, 10:26am
I would like some clarification if at all possible.

Are Guards allowed to make prisoners crouch TO a location? Prisoners crouch until they get there, but then can stand up once they reach their destination.

Huwajux
29 May 2009, 10:28am

Are Guards allowed to make prisoners crouch TO a location? Prisoners crouch until they get there, but then can stand up once they reach their destination.
I would assume that is fine, because the terrorists would have a chance to actually talk.

tank40175
29 May 2009, 02:03pm

Yes, to the location I believe would be fine. Just not once they get there, and a gun check if they wish. But not the whole round like it has been getting done.

b0red
29 May 2009, 02:17pm
jailbreak is like the holocaust, the only good cts are the assholes and sometimes they have to

Caution
29 May 2009, 02:34pm
So then tell me this, if T's can't be forced to crouch (because you have to hold a button), why can they be forced to go into a pool and hold a different button?

trakaill
29 May 2009, 02:45pm
So then tell me this, if T's can't be forced to crouch (because you have to hold a button), why can they be forced to go into a pool and hold a different button?

they shouldnt be, thats has been my point the whole god damn time bu nobody listens!!!!!

Caution
29 May 2009, 02:55pm
they shouldnt be, thats has been my point the whole god damn time bu nobody listens!!!!!

Lol I got an admin complaint because I thought it was a rule that you didn't have to go in pool the entire round.

trakaill
29 May 2009, 03:06pm
Lol I got an admin complaint because I thought it was a rule that you didn't have to go in pool the entire round.

I know you did and I was totally on your side..but for some reason PB started being gay...and a lot of admin were actually encouraging the lameness...we can, in this thread, see that some admins actually encourage these lame ass orders of crouching and pool and top for big cage round after round with out a change for hours....ive seen it my self

Caution
29 May 2009, 03:14pm
see that some admins actually encourage these lame ass orders of crouching and pool and top for big cage round after round with out a change for hours

I'm just glad it's in the MOTD they can't make T's do it round after round anymore :smile:

ReconToaster
29 May 2009, 03:17pm
Yup, this is what Scout was making them do the other day. Trouble was, there was no feasible way to get him to stop, as he is an Admin. Of course, complaining about this to him will get you banned for 'disrespect.'

Caution
29 May 2009, 03:18pm
Yup, this is what Scout was making them do the other day. Trouble was, there was no feasible way to get him to stop, as he is an Admin. Of course, complaining about this to him will get you banned for 'disrespect.'

Seriously, shut up. Just leave if you're going to bitch constantly in every thread. At this point it's not "disrespect", it's just annoying.

MtrxMn
29 May 2009, 04:02pm
I was playing today and we had to crouch to big cage and i ran in when i was like a foot away so five seconds later i get awped. It gets really annoying, because the whole reason to kill a t is if they are trying to hurt you or escape.

Dante
29 May 2009, 04:49pm
or if they disobey direct orders.

CandleJack
29 May 2009, 05:16pm
I was playing today and we had to crouch to big cage and i ran in when i was like a foot away so five seconds later i get awped. It gets really annoying, because the whole reason to kill a t is if they are trying to hurt you or escape.

srry for double post proxy won't let me multi quote

I stopped really doing this i tell em they can run now, but some guys still doit, i might slip up once or twice but forgive me, i've been using this order for a couple months now

Bad Dog
29 May 2009, 05:19pm
DOUBLE POST OMFG!!

Awacs
29 May 2009, 05:28pm
srry for double post proxy won't let me multi quote

I stopped really doing this i tell em they can run now, but some guys still doit, i might slip up once or twice but forgive me, i've been using this order for a couple months now

Make them crouch there then they can stand up. Issue solved. They can still type, just not for 10-20 seconds.

trakaill
29 May 2009, 06:38pm
or if they disobey direct orders.

wrong! If they disobey a direct order but are NOT on escape routes or attacking you or a teammate you CANNOT kill them! You have to warn or warn shot first!! And by this I do not mean warn shot in the head like most of the people do!
Sometime a low hp t will die..but emptying a clip or shooting in the head is not ok!
example one time I walked out of cage and a CT started shooting at me with his deagle..so I ran back in..he sucked so bad he emptied his clip with out killing so he reloaded by then I had been in a cage far a while..he went around to find me and shot me in the head! I slayed him, he cried admin abuse and said, He "stay inside the cage"

DoubleSb
29 May 2009, 06:44pm
wrong! If they disobey a direct order but are NOT on escape routes or attacking you or a teammate you CANNOT kill them! You have to warn or warn shot first!! And by this I do not mean warn shot in the head like most of the people do!
Sometime a low hp t will die..but emptying a clip or shooting in the head is not ok!
example one time I walked out of cage and a CT started shooting at me with his deagle..so I ran back in..he sucked so bad he emptied his clip with out killing so he reloaded by then I had been in a cage far a while..he went around to find me and shot me in the head! I slayed him, he cried admin abuse and said, He "stay inside the cage"

Well, Warning shots are required, however, if they continue to disobey we are able to kill them. Your saying we just give warning shots then they continue what their doing?

XeNo
29 May 2009, 06:54pm
I don't see the point of killing someone who decides to run to desired location instead of crouching.

The only reason I see CT's having T's crouch to somewhere is cause they are scared that the T's will try and rebel instead of going there and crouching makes them slow and therefore not able to be sneaky. However if someone runs to the location I see no reason why they should be shot simply because they didn't crouch to it when ordered.

Some orders are fucking stupid and people just want kills. If a T is following half an order (running instead of crouching to a location) I don't see why they should be shot.

Prison break blows nowadays anyways.

trakaill
29 May 2009, 07:25pm
Well, Warning shots are required, however, if they continue to disobey we are able to kill them. Your saying we just give warning shots then they continue what their doing?

No, if they continue shoot them it takes what 3 or 4 bullets since T dont have armor...
But I see T's getting headshot for like what Xeno said and it pisses me off

PingPong
30 May 2009, 12:01am
Its really idiotic, thats all im gonna say :P

Huwajux
30 May 2009, 09:15am
I don't see the point of killing someone who decides to run to desired location instead of crouching.
People become a bit too obsessive with the orders and forget the reasons why they gave out those orders in the first place. It is usually if things are going too smoothly, a Ct will get bored and try to nit-pick their way for a kill. So if a terrorist even moves out of line once, then they'll do the best they can to try and kill them.

Bethy
30 May 2009, 10:11am
I think maybe we should enforce this rule:
You can make the T's crouch to an area, but if they stop while standing still you can't kill them.
Because they aren't harming anything standing there and maybe they are trying to type.
Maybe if the CT's weren't so trigger happy, this game would still be fun.
So if you play CT, just calm down and give fun orders.

DoubleSb
30 May 2009, 10:14am
I think maybe we should enforce this rule:
You can make the T's crouch to an area, but if they stop while standing still you can't kill them.
Because they aren't harming anything standing there and maybe they are trying to type.
Maybe if the CT's weren't so trigger happy, this game would still be fun.
So if you play CT, just calm down and give fun orders.

I'd still kill the T if it was Harpr33t...

Desum
30 May 2009, 12:09pm
Lol, every time i log on PB it only makes me think "Jesus fucking christ why did i choose to support this shit." I can't remember the last time i had a good game of PB... If it isn't free killers, its something else. The latest thing is to make all the Ts stay crouched eternally. I think i died about 4 times in a row yesterday because my fingers slipped for a split second. The server was about full... It emptied to around 12 people because for 4-5 straight rounds the Cts made you crouch against a wall or a box for the whole round without moving.

Hosties is so much funner then PB, honestly. At least in that you have to give REAL orders and make the Ts do shit.

EDIT*: What made me even more mad was that one of the admins(not saying who) was one of the people giving out this order. And by that, i don't mean just half-heartedly going along with it, i mean giving the full order, carrying it out, and executing the ones who didn't follow to the smallest detail.

DoubleSb
30 May 2009, 12:54pm
Lol, every time i log on PB it only makes me think "Jesus fucking christ why did i choose to support this shit." I can't remember the last time i had a good game of PB... If it isn't free killers, its something else. The latest thing is to make all the Ts stay crouched eternally. I think i died about 4 times in a row yesterday because my fingers slipped for a split second. The server was about full... It emptied to around 12 people because for 4-5 straight rounds the Cts made you crouch against a wall or a box for the whole round without moving.

Hosties is so much funner then PB, honestly. At least in that you have to give REAL orders and make the Ts do shit.

EDIT*: What made me even more mad was that one of the admins(not saying who) was one of the people giving out this order. And by that, i don't mean just half-heartedly going along with it, i mean giving the full order, carrying it out, and executing the ones who didn't follow to the smallest detail.

It used to be fun like 4 months ago.

Dracula
30 May 2009, 12:57pm
It still is fun.

Awacs
30 May 2009, 01:18pm
It still is fun.

Depends on when and who you are playing with, but I agree with this statement.

Dante
30 May 2009, 02:06pm
No, if they continue shoot them it takes what 3 or 4 bullets since T dont have armor...
But I see T's getting headshot for like what Xeno said and it pisses me off

If they disobey after getting told over 3 times i kill no matter what because they are disobeying. There is nothing wrong with that, for that is what they chose to do.

Caution
30 May 2009, 02:41pm
It used to be fun like 4 months ago.

Try 6+ months ago.

(von dutch) delta force 8
30 May 2009, 02:46pm
I remember when we first launched the server. those were the days since simply all admins were playing on it.. I remember a case with Mnote warn shooting someone in the foot with an awp and we could all still laugh about it. now it's all bitching and QQ and WTFHAX and god know what else .. :(

BTW: if you want to activly change how things are ging join vent on may 31, more info --->

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=210767#post210767

ninjaz1337
31 May 2009, 05:50pm
I hate the CROUCH OR DIE. I remember last time I crouched 3 seconds late and he started spraying at me (got me to around 5 hp).

Bad Dog
31 May 2009, 06:12pm
I hate the CROUCH OR DIE. I remember last time I crouched 3 seconds late and he started spraying at me (got me to around 5 hp).

wow what a fail shot

Ultima069
31 May 2009, 07:06pm
Just to point out something...whats the difference between WALKING(shift) and crouching(ctrl). Other than the keys:lol:

Caution
31 May 2009, 08:03pm
Just to point out something...whats the difference between WALKING(shift) and crouching(ctrl). Other than the keys:lol:

The difference between walking and crouching is that in one instance your crouching, and in the other your walking. :thumb:

Bad Dog
1 Jun 2009, 10:15pm
The difference between walking and crouching is that in one instance your crouching, and in the other your walking. :thumb:

yes but i think he means the speed. I think when your walking its 90% and when your crouching its 90%. 90%?

zapper
4 Jun 2009, 08:48pm
ct's stil command t's to crouch jeez
seriously someone has to come up with something else

Scree :O
5 Jun 2009, 03:03am
If it's not fun why do I see so many people on the servers (it's almost always full) and Napalm is completely empty. It's still a fun mod :).

The crouching rule was invented to make the environment a bit more controled. And following half an order is still not following it since loads of things can happen if you don't have eyes everywhere and CT's aren't in control. That's why we have warning shots.

Metal
5 Jun 2009, 05:09am

than your shit out of luck.
If you don't got a mic and you want to talk while crouching, ask them before hand.
IDK its a part of the game..... wait MAKE A BIND YOU MONKEY

Fast Bullet
5 Jun 2009, 05:57am
I don't want to read all of this but basically: The ct's CAN say crouch to big cage BUT when you get the you can stop crouching.

Bad Dog
5 Jun 2009, 06:15am
than your shit out of luck.
If you don't got a mic and you want to talk while crouching, ask them before hand.
IDK its a part of the game..... wait MAKE A BIND YOU MONKEY

I have a mic but thanks for the useless advice for all of those who dont have them. Make a bind for what? Talking? Because the remain crouching n the cage rule that lots of Cts are giving means they have to be mutes.

Metal
5 Jun 2009, 07:38am
I have a mic but thanks for the useless advice for all of those who dont have them. Make a bind for what? Talking? Because the remain crouching n the cage rule that lots of Cts are giving means they have to be mutes.

Fuck you, i wasn't talking about you, im saying for people who dont have mics.
It is helpful for admins and member to have binds for rules ECT

a bind like " i dont got a mic and can i stand to type?" ask that to a admin or CT

Silentfaith
5 Jun 2009, 09:47am
CT's cannot kill T's for not holding the crouch button down for long periods, its not reasonable

Dante
5 Jun 2009, 10:46am
it is when they're directing the T's to a certain area. or doing a weapon check...i find that crouching isn't that bad but some ppl do get alittle trigger happy.

Harbor
5 Jun 2009, 10:48am
it is when they're directing the T's to a certain area. or doing a weapon check...i find that crouching isn't that bad but some ppl do get alittle trigger happy.

I think for weapons checks its ok. but having people go sumwhere crouching is ridiculose not everyone has a mic and you cant type and crouch at the same time. So it give people with mics an unfair advantage

Metal
5 Jun 2009, 11:51am
Well just go with the flow if they tell you to do something, do it.
If not JOIN HARP33T and attack them for Alalalala

Caution
5 Jun 2009, 12:45pm

a bind like " i dont got a mic and can i stand to type?" ask that to a admin or CT

Grow up and stop making personal attacks.

Huwajux
5 Jun 2009, 12:48pm

Weren't you an admin?

Metal
5 Jun 2009, 12:58pm
Grow up and stop making personal attacks.
Dude what ever all i did was give my 2 cents, and bad dog

"I have a mic but thanks for the useless advice for all of those who dont have them. Make a bind for what? Talking? Because the remain crouching n the cage rule that lots of Cts are giving means they have to be mutes."

To make it simple i think binds are a good way of telling CT's*T's you dont have a mic.
done.

Caution
5 Jun 2009, 01:10pm

Dude what ever all i did was give my 2 cents

:thumb:

CandleJack
10 Jun 2009, 01:10pm
Just wondering is this still going on? I'm not on much anymore so i suspect that the amounts of this happening has been cut down somewhat

Ulrich
10 Jun 2009, 06:58pm
+crouch/-crouch (or is it +duck/-duck) in console.

Nuff said.

Huwajux
11 Jun 2009, 04:57am
+crouch/-crouch (or is it +duck/-duck) in console.

Nuff said.
It's +duck/-duck. However this rule should still be prevented from happening. Not everyone knows how to work the console, and getting them to put in this command would be too bothersome on a large scale.

sheriff
16 Jun 2009, 12:02pm
is there a way to bind +duck and -duck to the same key so i can press the key, and it locks me in duck, and press it again, and it unlocks me from duck?

even though the crouch rule is fucking stupid and is just an excuse for over-zealous Ct's to blow your brains out. ;P

Suzaku
18 Jun 2009, 01:32pm
I would just bind Home to +duck and end to -duck

Harpr33t
18 Jun 2009, 01:51pm
I guess its time to start up the vishnu army once again to put ct's in their place...

Metal
18 Jun 2009, 01:53pm
I guess its time to start up the vishnu army once again to put ct's in their place...

sounds like we need to start your service again lol

sheriff
18 Jun 2009, 05:14pm

yes

and the first mission of the restarted vishnu army should be making the CT's stop sending us to the damn pool... every... single... fucking... time...:angry:

Harpr33t
20 Jun 2009, 07:20am
Also the warning shots thing, can i get beth or a BD to post that they are mandatory b/c some ct's (mostly regs/admins/hon's dont follow it and just kill you if you go out of line instead of a simple shot in the foot).

Suzaku
20 Jun 2009, 10:34am
Also the warning shots thing, can i get beth or a BD to post that they are mandatory b/c some ct's (mostly regs/admins/hon's dont follow it and just kill you if you go out of line instead of a simple shot in the foot).

Sometimes it depends on how severe they get out of line.

Harpr33t
21 Jun 2009, 03:07pm
Sometimes it depends on how severe they get out of line.

Well today you were killing ppl if they ran to big cage instead of croutching there, without warning shots. Is that severe enough that you have to kill the t for it? :suspicious:

Dracula
21 Jun 2009, 03:25pm
Yes Harp it is.