PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead?

Kamakazii101
28 May 2009, 04:12pm
I just wanted to know how many of you out there have heard of or played left 4 dead, and what you think of it. I don't have it, although I will be buying it off of steam this weekend. I have played the demo, thought it kicked ass, and am itching to try the survival mode.

xvamp45
28 May 2009, 04:32pm
Well left 4 dead is a pretty fun game but sadly is has limited maps to play on, and has some pretty fun game modes but with 20 maps + 2 more ( might be wrong ) it might get somewhat boring after a while

GrayFox
28 May 2009, 06:14pm
Its fun if you have a lot of steam friends, but most people don't have a mic on the computer.

ninjaz1337
28 May 2009, 10:10pm
Pretty fun, but boring after a while

Since it's around 30 now, I say wait til it's around 25, then it's worth it. I preordered and that's where I was wrong. Was fun for 2 weeks, after that it was repetitive.

Kamakazii101
29 May 2009, 10:15pm
Well left 4 dead is a pretty fun game but sadly is has limited maps to play on, and has some pretty fun game modes but with 20 maps + 2 more ( might be wrong ) it might get somewhat boring after a while

yeah i can see what you mean, and a mic does make the game a lot more fun....

PingPong
29 May 2009, 11:57pm
Get killing floor, its ALOT more fun and less repetitive, especially since sg has theyre own killing floor server, i dont see sg l4d servers... l4d is a decent game but better buy on the 360 if you have one since achievments dont really matter on steam like they do on xbox :P

Hazardous
30 May 2009, 12:04am
Get killing floor, its ALOT more fun and less repetitive, especially since sg has theyre own killing floor server, i dont see sg l4d servers... l4d is a decent game but better buy on the 360 if you have one since achievments dont really matter on steam like they do on xbox :P

1) There is no SG l4d server because you can't populate them.
2)How is killing wave after wave of zombies and then killing the ONE type of boss at the end NOT repetitive?
3) Console + FPS = fail
4) So does your grammar
5) Same goes for achievements
6) "fun" is an odd word, it really depends on your perspective

Scree :O
30 May 2009, 01:56am
I must say Left 4 Dead is more fun than Killing Floor. I got bored of it after 3 freaking maps. And the custom maps are pathetic, easy to beat, since you can get in a corner where zombies can't reach you and that's it. Just camp there.

Left 4 Dead is a lot more fun, especially versus. We did loads of versus in the games prime-time and I think it would be fun to play it again, especially with the new maps but whatever. People lost interest I guess :(.