PDA

View Full Version : Seinfeld

Bad Dog
27 May 2009, 10:25pm
Ba don don don don bow ba dow ba dow da do da, do da da da da !

Love the show. Who else does?

trivium159
28 May 2009, 11:48am
me 2 i always watched at night

Crimson
28 May 2009, 08:08pm
Huge fan of this show, shame to see it end.

zapper
28 May 2009, 08:36pm
KRAMER IS THE BEST CHARACTER IVE SEEN.

Bad Dog
28 May 2009, 09:07pm
Huge fan of this show, shame to see it end.

Seinfeld was offered like THOUSANDS to do another season. When i say thousands i mean thousands PER SHOW. I think Jerry made the right call in declining the offer.

Elleon
29 May 2009, 06:09am
Never cared for Seinfield myself. I have no idea as to why, just simply don't like it. :Cough: Rephrase that. I hate this show, loathe it, want to crush it with a hammer for god knows what particular reason.

I like the producers though, found "Curb Your Enthusiasm" pretty damn funny.

"See this, it's a Swiss Army knife..." can't stop laughing and it has been years.

oreo
29 May 2009, 02:51pm
Kramer: I hate Keith Hernandez - hate him.
Newman: I despise him.

later on

Jerry: That's one magic loogie.

Seinfeld was a great show, liked the later seasons tho, first couple where kinda eh

Slovenec
30 May 2009, 11:24am
The best comedy show EVER!

Bad Dog
30 May 2009, 05:14pm
Kramer: I hate Keith Hernandez - hate him.
Newman: I despise him.

later on

Jerry: That's one magic loogie.

Seinfeld was a great show, liked the later seasons tho, first couple where kinda eh

HOW CAN YOU HATE Kramer!? And everyone hates Newman, hes the guy they want you to hate. Thats why hes so damn funny, hes always the overly dramatic guy, its the best. "He skipped town, why? Cuz of the keys, ya thats right, the keys!" Priceless

SATAN
30 May 2009, 06:07pm
HOW CAN YOU HATE Kramer!? And everyone hates Newman, hes the guy they want you to hate. Thats why hes so damn funny, hes always the overly dramatic guy, its the best. "He skipped town, why? Cuz of the keys, ya thats right, the keys!" Priceless

I'm pretty sure he was quoting a conversation from the episode were Kramer and Newman claim Keith Hernandez spat on them....

And I love Seinfeld, i still watch it every night on tbs.

oreo
30 May 2009, 06:43pm
I'm pretty sure he was quoting a conversation from the episode were Kramer and Newman claim Keith Hernandez spat on them....

And I love Seinfeld, i still watch it every night on tbs.

Indeed I am, I'm a Mets fan also so this made it extra funny.

Bad Dog
31 May 2009, 02:03pm
oh then fail by me