PDA

View Full Version : ct's camping on PB server

Morningafter
26 May 2009, 10:36pm
Now this somewhat bothers me but really seems to make ALOT of people leave the server....pretty much what im talking about is lets say were on a pb map doesnt matter which one....and theres always that one ct that doesnt go out by t's but instead finds a nice spot and camps the whole round like its the napalm server....even when he's the last one just doesnt move and sits there the whole round and makes everyone who is dead wait
-Now my question is should i pm an admin if someone keeps doing this....because im not sure if this is breaking the rules. Also how we could prevent this from happening because alot of people leave the server when this is constantly happening and really makes the PB server unenjoyable.

Bad Dog
26 May 2009, 11:09pm
Camping is NOT a rule as you stated, but we cant do much in terms of punishment which sucks. You could go CT and try to change things up; I.E. getting the other CTS more involved with the actual handling of the prisoners.

Awacs
26 May 2009, 11:41pm
On some maps, NOT camping an area can be fatal to the entire prison structure.

Ex. Electric. Not camping first cell or armory is literally a death sentence. Way too easy armory access.

Italian Jew
26 May 2009, 11:44pm
On some maps, NOT camping an area can be fatal to the entire prison structure.

Ex. Electric. Not camping first cell or armory is literally a death sentence. Way too easy armory access.

You can just close the cells and watch for people going near the buttons or hanging around first cell. You don't need anybody in the armory.

You could play any map without CTs camping in an area, but the thing is that the CTs seldom take the time to come up with a good plan with their own team. They are just lazy and what to tag on a bunch of kills before bedtime.

Caution
27 May 2009, 12:41am
Camping is not against the rules on any map.

Iron_Man
27 May 2009, 04:57am
I think most people call CT's campers, for just simply Guarding the armoury to stop T's getting in their. but i dont see that as camping at all,

tank40175
27 May 2009, 05:50am
Camping is not agianst the rules. However, this is becoming an issue that I think needs looked into. 1-3 CT's will come out to try and watch T's in a full server, while the rest of thier team runs and camps somewhere without being any kind of help to them at all. In this manner it is like teamkilling, as they know that 3-4 CT's don't have a chance with 15 T, when they should be helping thier team. Also it really draws out rounds, making people wait for time to run out, when it could be over with.

SpikedRocker
27 May 2009, 07:07am
This is probably why some people do not like this server as much as others. Its just how it is.

Dante
27 May 2009, 07:15am
From what i've seen I usually never camp :wink: Unless the rest of my team has gotten destroyed. But usually i'm the first to go cause i'm always issuing orders. And....they likekilling me :suspicious: But i usually find it fun being CT. And Camping in Electric is necessary because you got the Portal in first cell and the Vent in the big cage and they gotta be on their toes.

Morningafter
27 May 2009, 09:35am
Wasn't talking about camping the cells....technically thats what we should do...im talking about the ct's that go off to a different part of the map where no t's are and sit like at the bottom of the pool or in same random room behind a box for 4min

MtrxMn
5 Jun 2009, 03:18pm
I think there should be a rule against camping under the sewer entrance. Its cheap and theres no way to even challenge someone camping down there. Also it takes away from your kills :(

Dracula
5 Jun 2009, 03:19pm
All it takes is good aim to kill CT's down there.

Obsess'd
9 Jun 2009, 10:47pm
There should be a rule of no camping armory. It makes people leave the server when people camp, and it just generally ruins the fun. No one wants to stare at people doing nothing after they die.

Dante
10 Jun 2009, 07:45am
camping is the game...i'm just going to say..stop QQing about it. Nothing is really going to happen.

chaoslee12
10 Jun 2009, 07:59am
yeah there gonna camp no matter what u do so stop whining use some team work and try to pwn there asses NO GO FORTH and CONQUER RAWR

CandleJack
10 Jun 2009, 01:09pm
I honestly do not have a problem with camping at all, except when they go there every round "cough"sneaky"Cough"

MtrxMn
10 Jun 2009, 02:58pm
All it takes is good aim to kill CT's down there.

I don't mean at the end of the sewers. Im talking about people who camp directly under the entrance so when you go in you land on their head and die.

Dracula
10 Jun 2009, 02:59pm
I don't mean at the end of the sewers. Im talking about people who camp directly under the entrance so when you go in you land on their head and die.

There are 2 ways in lol

sheriff
18 Jun 2009, 12:13pm
yeah there gonna camp no matter what u do so stop whining use some team work and try to pwn there asses NO GO FORTH and CONQUER RAWR

moar liek GO FORTH AND DIE amiritehttp://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/ProjectShocase/dethklok.gif

better to die in a blaze of glory than live and be a pussy so just REBEL EVERY ROUND RAWR

just zerg rush them en masse they can't shoot you all at once

chaoslee12
18 Jun 2009, 12:55pm
FUCK YEAH SHERIFF METALOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN

Nighthawk
20 Jun 2009, 06:12pm
There should be a rule of no camping armory. It makes people leave the server when people camp, and it just generally ruins the fun. No one wants to stare at people doing nothing after they die.

There should also be a rule of not annoying the hell out of everyone on the server but that isn't happening! :P

I'm joking! :P

Suffering Knave
20 Jun 2009, 09:36pm
Well I would like to see some sort of change to the rule maybe you MUST leave the armory with your team and give orders but once a T gets into the armory you can camp it IF AND ONLY IF there is an uncontrolled rebellion. I believe that seems more reasonable for both parties not just the spectators...even though it is annoying.

Caution
20 Jun 2009, 09:55pm
No. It's not a rule.

/thread

Flick
20 Jun 2009, 11:47pm
In my opinion if you stay in armoury the whole round then thats just like being a lazy jerk who is trying to rack the kills up with no regard for the other people trying to have fun if you join the cts you have to do something other than crouch in the corner and wait for ts would a real jail do that i think not!

Caution
20 Jun 2009, 11:52pm
:doh:

(von dutch) delta force 8
26 Jun 2009, 03:32am
there should be a rule about not complaining about adding new rules, actually take a damn look about how many threads like these we have

and as for the camping in th sewer, their freaking eyes glow blue! if you get their positon you get the kill
and as for armory camping, what happened to the almighty Terrorist Zerg rush force?

Awacs
26 Jun 2009, 11:11am
and as for armory camping, what happened to the almighty Terrorist Zerg rush force?

It got lost in the QQ.