PDA

View Full Version : First Games Ever?

ninjaz1337
26 May 2009, 09:29pm
Remember the times where you were astonished by the amazing 8 bit graphics? What were your first games?

Unfortunately, my first console was the N64, but I've been playing PC games forever now.

First games from what I remember, DOOM, Wolfenstein 3d, Jazz Jackrabbit, Pajama Sam, Freddy Fish, the number muncher game (forgot what it was called), Oregon Trail. Games I recall playing the most was DOOM, Wolfenstein 3d, and Jazz Jackrabbit. I had a joystick and used to freak out at the face on the center of the bottom bar staring around, then starting to be bleed more and more as I took damage (ahem, doom and wolfenstein). Jazz Jackrabbit, picking up those balls of yarn. The rest of my first games ever I still own, those 3 I lost already -_-.

NOTE: This DOES NOT have to be FPS OR PC games, I couldn't find an appropriate section for it.

Bad Dog
26 May 2009, 10:32pm
My first game that really got me into gaming I remember was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, thanks to my first babysitter. She would take us to her house and let me and my sis play Mario Kart N64 and such. And she introduced me to the game that I would fall in love with. My original copy of The Legend of Zelda is my babysitters copy that she gave to me before I moved away :]

ninjaz1337
26 May 2009, 10:47pm
Oh yea, my first multiplayer game

Medal of Honor Allied Assault