PDA

View Full Version : TF2 Idle

b0red
26 May 2009, 04:04pm
So anyone else taken advantage of the new achievement_idle maps?? because i have and they sure do help!!

Dracula
26 May 2009, 04:05pm
HOLY SHIT HOW MANY THREADS HAVE YOU MADE IN THE LAST 30min?!!!

[Caps cause im super serious]

b0red
26 May 2009, 04:06pm
to many =) lmao trying to reach 100 in little amount of time :O 6 more!!!!

Bad Dog
26 May 2009, 04:09pm
Powernos you think you could cool it on the TF2 threads...seriously games not that good also those servers arent new been around since game started even before achievments got you anything. But again...cool it..please...

GrayFox
26 May 2009, 05:48pm
to many =) lmao trying to reach 100 in little amount of time :O 6 more!!!!

And for that you have lost all respect.

Also, using achievement servers is the cheapest way to get ahead in the game. Just play it like it was intended.

Thefreshprince
26 May 2009, 08:39pm
after playing for a while and not getting anything from regular servers I idled and got a bonk, sandman, razorback and 2 kritzkreigs. All I want are the spy and sniper unlockables

b0red
27 May 2009, 04:20pm
after playing for a while and not getting anything from regular servers I idled and got a bonk, sandman, razorback and 2 kritzkreigs. All I want are the spy and sniper unlockables

I am in the same boat as you and i am going insane, i play the real game all the time and get nothing, go on achievement stuff and boom i get stuff

Bad Dog
27 May 2009, 04:46pm
I am in the same boat as you and i am going insane, i play the real game all the time and get nothing, go on achievement stuff and boom i get stuff

Ppl that use those stupid Idle things..just to get weapons that arent even like that good on TF2...sad..

Harbor
27 May 2009, 06:01pm
i just use it when i sleep must have hats