PDA

View Full Version : If salvation was not enough

Cranks
25 May 2009, 02:50am
They went an announced T5 for 2011

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/

Not seen salvation so avoid spoiler talk in this thread.

EDIT: "The Halcyon Co. has purchased rights to the Terminator franchise and plans on launching a new trilogy of films"

T6: 2013
T7: 2015

PotshotPolka
25 May 2009, 01:18pm
I haven't seen it either, but couldn't they just let a good series have some CLOSURE? Instead drawing and quartering good ideas seems to be in these days, they must have taken tips from George Lucas on how to make a good plot bend over and scream for the sake of making it PG-13.

Silentfaith
25 May 2009, 01:23pm
It was a ok movie. Star Trek was better, and I was more entertained watching Night at the Museum. Night at the Museum actually made more money on the opening weekended then Terminator(OWNED)

We've known for awhile this was going to be a series, he even said it before Terminator Salv came out, you can also check it out on www.imdb.com

ninjaz1337
25 May 2009, 05:21pm
AUGH, I was anticipating salvation, but seeing all the negative comments about it, I'm not sure if I want to watch it anymore

CandleJack
25 May 2009, 09:05pm
Well the T franchise is BONED, let the franchise end as potshot said

Hazardous
25 May 2009, 09:24pm
Does Mario Party sound familiar?

Elleon
26 May 2009, 04:44am
I have yet to see it myself, but considering how badly this one did, I am expecting a huge come back towards the future. Seriously, if they are going to raise the stakes, what the hell would be the point in making another installment?

Still waiting to see it, but I rather have no closure than a complete garbage fest for the finale; that is if they decide to go another.

trakaill
27 May 2009, 09:18pm
Just forget about the old T's and go watch a good movie...you guys dont know whats gonna happen! Its gonna be something totally diferent I suppose so just go see as if a new trilogy came out not as if they are ending the other one!

broncoty
27 May 2009, 09:52pm
I liked it.

But it had girls and guns so me was happy.

Bad Dog
27 May 2009, 10:07pm
Knew it would suck. Not surprised, hopefully they make the NEXT one fucking decent and not just an overly produced piece of shit. While I was righting this a commercial came on with reviews calling it "Epic" "Mind-Blowing" and "The perfect summer film" Let me put what the commercial DIDNT say.
"Epic failure." "Mind-Blowing(ly) bad." "The perfect summer film to watch before you off yourself."

Dante
27 May 2009, 10:41pm
Knew it would suck. Not surprised, hopefully they make the NEXT one fucking decent and not just an overly produced piece of shit. While I was righting this a commercial came on with reviews calling it "Epic" "Mind-Blowing" and "The perfect summer film" Let me put what the commercial DIDNT say.
"Epic failure." "Mind-Blowing(ly) bad." "The perfect summer film to watch before you off yourself."

LOL :rlol:

This was Mind Blowing....Laugh Out Loud funny :P

your comment not the movie...

which means...i like your comment.

miniVICIOUS
28 May 2009, 02:24am
AUGH, I was anticipating salvation, but seeing all the negative comments about it, I'm not sure if I want to watch it anymore

just go see it. disregard the history behind terminator and start with a clean slate. and try not to compare it to all of the other movies out right now. it really isn't THAT terrible. but, if you really don't want to potentially put your money to waste on a bad movie, just buy a ticket to a good one (star trek or night at the museum), watch it, then sneak into the terminator movie after you're done with that movie. :dance:

Itch
28 May 2009, 08:02am
All I can say is this

rant

To Christian Bale: Listen we all know the shitty voice you used when you wanted Batman to sound like a bad ass didn't work. No one bought it and it surely didn't have anything to do with the films success. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP USING IT! I don't think I have been more annoyed by an actor's voice in a long fucking time, and that is saying something. It didn't fit the character in Savlation at all so please...
Knock that shit off now!

/rant

MtrxMn
6 Jun 2009, 02:24pm
I thought i remember them saying they were going to make 3 movies of the Salvation series.