PDA

View Full Version : UFC 2009: Undisputed

Cant touch this!!!!
23 May 2009, 06:02am
Special Features

Authentic UFC Personalities: Explore a deep roster of more than 80 top names in UFC competition across five weight classes. Enter the Octagon surrounded by the sport's popular commentators, announces, referees, trainers, Octagon girls and more.

Photorealistic Models & Effects: Experience the world of UFC as it appears on television with photorealistic fighters who breathe, sweat and move like their real-life counterparts.

Players will also view amazing ripple effects across the faces and bodies of their fighters from the impact of devastating punches and kicks.

Constant Control: Gain the upper hand in matchups with a brand new fighting game engine. Emphasis on innovative, responsive and easy-to-play controls gives you unparalleled command over your fighter in the Octagon.

Fighting Disciplines: Take down opponents and get the submission with a variety of mixed martial arts disciplines, including Judo, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Create-A-Fighter: Jumpstart the career of a future champion by customising your fighter's physical appearance, learning new fighting techniques to use in the Octagon and managing the training process through attributes such as strength and cardiovascular health.

Career Mode: Develop attributes, perfect moves and fight for entry into the UFC Hall Of Fame.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/9924197/UFC-2009-Undisputed/Product.html
::TRAILER:: Half way down the page:usa2:

Delirium
28 May 2009, 09:43am
Looks amazing, just a question in career you make your own person correct? or do you pick one of the existing superstars?

Suri
15 Jun 2009, 09:06am
Looks amazing, just a question in career you make your own person correct? or do you pick one of the existing superstars?

You make your own guy, AND HOLY CRAP!!!!! there is way to much to tweak. I just stopped and picked a guy that's already created.

I just got the game, and have not played to much of it yet. I am a fan of UFC and think because of that I may enjoy the game a bit more. There is allot in the game like classic fights and you have to try and win just like they did and if you do you get a unlock. But I feel the fighting is a bit off and the matches can end really fast. But maybe I have not played enough.

raven maniac
15 Jun 2009, 09:36am
The game is very badass, I've had it since the release date! :]

Suri
15 Jun 2009, 09:49am
The game is very badass, I've had it since the release date! :]

I only played it for a few last night. I got it for Fathers Day early. I played Rampage and knocked out the ICE-Man in 3 mins.

There is so much to remember when it comes to fighting. But the look of the game is nice and there is allot of content from what I can see. I need some people to play with.

TheTruth
15 Jun 2009, 07:59pm
This game is really fun but my only problem is that online, all people do is use submission and get lucky flash KO's :( QQ

Dropdead
17 Jun 2009, 04:39pm
Ye this game is awesome bought it yesterday love every min im playing it:D totaly worth buying!

Eskomo
18 Jun 2009, 07:25am
Eh people at my school won't shut up about this game.

Dropdead
18 Jun 2009, 07:41am
got damn i hate all this submissions! when i loose its becuse a submission-.- pretty annoying....!!