PDA

View Full Version : TF2 Help PLEASE!!

b0red
22 May 2009, 04:41pm
ok so i have been working like crazy to get achievements and i already got 11 for the spy and no upgrades. Glitch maybe and is there milestones? how do i get the upgrades please help a poor man

XeNo
22 May 2009, 04:51pm
They're completely random as you're playing you'll randomly get an item.

James
22 May 2009, 05:56pm
They're completely random as you're playing you'll randomly get an item.

And that is ANY item, even the ones you have already, it is a pile of HORSE SHIT the item giver

b0red
22 May 2009, 06:15pm
omg i have lost all respect for tf2 now. this is bullshit, milestones made it so much easier

Dracula
22 May 2009, 06:17pm
omg i have lost all respect for tf2 now. this is bullshit, milestones made it so much easier

Actually they are doing this for a good reason, but its been executed horribly.

Harbor
23 May 2009, 02:09am
wow maybe you should read up before you start makin accusations, you get duplicates because there will be a trading system put in in the near future. they changed it from achievments because alot of people werent being able to play with the new items. Go to www.teamfortress.com and read it its the opening of a bigger thing it will have some glitches.

Dracula
23 May 2009, 07:32am
wow maybe you should read up before you start makin accusations, you get duplicates because there will be a trading system put in in the near future. they changed it from achievments because alot of people werent being able to play with the new items. Go to www.teamfortress.com and read it its the opening of a bigger thing it will have some glitches.

No, they changed it because of servers that you could type 1 command and get all achievments from it.

GrayFox
23 May 2009, 10:02am
No, they changed it because of servers that you could type 1 command and get all achievments from it.

That and the achievement farm servers. I'm happy to say I earned all of my weapons.

Bad Dog
24 May 2009, 01:52pm
TF2 blows my cock.

ninjaz1337
25 May 2009, 06:16pm
There are NO MORE MILESTONES. Ever recall working for a sandvich or any other upgrades? Well now newbs to TF2 can afk on spectate and get sandviches in less than 30 minutes. I hate the new FIND THIS ITEM function, too many afkers taking up space in servers.

THe new FIND ITEMS thing....SUCKS.

b0red
26 May 2009, 02:45pm
They have hats now!!!