PDA

View Full Version : New LOTR

Dracula
22 May 2009, 06:52am
Warner Brothers today revealed their first Lord Of The Rings-based game after their recent acquisition of The Lord Of The Rings license for a period of 3 years.

The new game that is set to preview in E3 is Lord Of The Rings: Aragorn’s Quest. The new game has been targeted towards the 'family' genre and will give off a more friendly and colourful image of Middle Earth than previous titles.

In the game you will be put in the shoes of the heir to Gondor’s throne with whom you will fight through a variety of quests using Aragorn's lethal skills.

No explicit details have been revealed on what platforms the game will be released on. As the time of release draws closer, more in-depth details should hopefully be made public.

Bad Dog
24 May 2009, 01:53pm
Family oriented? THEN WHY FOCUS ON Aragon THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER!? STICK FAMILY SHIT IN THE SHIRE AND LEAVE THE ADULT STUFF TO ARAGON/GIMBLI.

Fast Bullet
24 May 2009, 03:35pm
Family oriented? THEN WHY FOCUS ON Aragon THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER!? STICK FAMILY SHIT IN THE SHIRE AND LEAVE THE ADULT STUFF TO ARAGON/GIMBLI.

that

CandleJack
24 May 2009, 11:02pm
Wrong Section?

Wouldn't u put this in the RPG section instead of FPS

Dracula
25 May 2009, 06:51am
Well its third person action, there was no mention of skills ect so it is not RPG.

b0red
25 May 2009, 02:29pm
its gonna suck

Dracula
25 May 2009, 02:35pm
its gonna suck

Yes.

Omar
25 May 2009, 02:42pm
omg... SCREW LOTR! We're finish with that stupid series, ffs....

Dracula
31 May 2009, 08:09am
BaPh5weICYw

Bump with vid.

Modgers1
31 May 2009, 08:42am
That looks like a freaking Keeblers commercial.

http://designdeliver.com/images/Keebler_2.jpg

The game itself looks too much like WoW for me. No thanks

-Modgers

Dracula
31 May 2009, 08:43am
That looks like a freaking Keeblers commercial.

http://designdeliver.com/images/Keebler_2.jpg

No thanks

-Modgers

mhm

Cranks
31 May 2009, 11:21am
BaPh5weICYw

Bump with vid.

lol wtf is it for?

PS2?

Dracula
31 May 2009, 11:35am
lol wtf is it for?

PS2?

uhhh PS2, Wii, some other shitty things I forget.

b0red
31 May 2009, 11:46am
BaPh5weICYw

Bump with vid.

This video just shows that this game is going to suck, the graphics are TERRIBLE, and it looks like another wii title to me

ninjaz1337
31 May 2009, 05:08pm
Ewww@family oriented

Bad Dog
31 May 2009, 06:13pm
Lol LOTR 2: Aragons massacre of the Cookie Tree Elves

Desum
31 May 2009, 06:28pm
Lol LOTR 2: Aragons massacre of the Cookie Tree Elves

Oh em gee, remember that family guy episode when the rice krispie guys got pwnt? I bet that was Aragorn working with the Keebler elves :suspicious:

Lulz, nonetheless, game looks fucking terrible. When will people learn you can't just stick "Family Orientated" onto a series made for adults and think it'll be automatically the shit.

And, to the "Its looks like WoW" comment... Least Warcraft has Night elves, not Keebler.

Bad Dog
31 May 2009, 06:36pm
Oh em gee, remember that family guy episode when the rice krispie guys got pwnt? I bet that was Aragorn working with the Keebler elves :suspicious:

Lulz, nonetheless, game looks fucking terrible. When will people learn you can't just stick "Family Orientated" onto a series made for adults and think it'll be automatically the shit.

And, to the "Its looks like WoW" comment... Least Warcraft has Night elves, not Keebler.

They came from the trees man, they came from the trees

Metal
2 Jun 2009, 05:38pm
LOTR are done get over yourself

Dante
2 Jun 2009, 05:46pm
Well it would be cool if it actually looked somewhat realistic but it looks like fucking Zelda....not cool...the just ruined LOTR!! ><