PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dick Cheney

LegalSmash
21 May 2009, 11:02pm
Former VP,

As a fiscal conservative, and a voting, registered GOP member I'm asking you, please, PLEASE Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. For 8 years, you said about jack and shit, and now that you are no longer in charge, you won't shut the fuck up. It's almost as bad as some random whore who finds out her bastard child is NOT the rich guy's kid, and WONT be getting any more alimony and wants to run out and scream about all the things the guy put her through, its annoying, its making a party that REALLY needs to pull out its Eisenhower biography and Reagan biography out and take a lesson, and it makes the GOP seem even MOAR desperate and even MOAR out of place/touch with the country.

You had your opportunity, and you talked about as often as a mute sorority girl says "no", and you spent most of your time skulking behind GW, shooting friends, and having heart surgery. Not to sound like a dick, but much like the spice girls, you aren't really "in" anymore, and well, I'd like to see some NEW people talk.

Someone like Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels (r) for president in 2012, a fiscal conservative with a pot charge from college, who freely admits it, and who doesn't have to make noise like a retarded kid caught behind the radiator in order to get people to pay attention to him.

Thanks, and remember, there is apparently a pretty big market for former VPs, nobel prize, manbearpig, and rabblerousing about an alleged international/world environmental crises.

Longwave
22 May 2009, 03:17am
Former VP,

As a fiscal conservative, and a voting, registered GOP member I'm asking you, please, PLEASE Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. For 8 years, you said about jack and shit, and now that you are no longer in charge, you won't shut the fuck up. It's almost as bad as some random whore who finds out her bastard child is NOT the rich guy's kid, and WONT be getting any more alimony and wants to run out and scream about all the things the guy put her through, its annoying, its making a party that REALLY needs to pull out its Eisenhower biography and Reagan biography out and take a lesson, and it makes the GOP seem even MOAR desperate and even MOAR out of place/touch with the country.

You had your opportunity, and you talked about as often as a mute sorority girl says "no", and you spent most of your time skulking behind GW, shooting friends, and having heart surgery. Not to sound like a dick, but much like the spice girls, you aren't really "in" anymore, and well, I'd like to see some NEW people talk.

Someone like Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels (r) for president in 2012, a fiscal conservative with a pot charge from college, who freely admits it, and who doesn't have to make noise like a retarded kid caught behind the radiator in order to get people to pay attention to him.

Thanks, and remember, there is apparently a pretty big market for former VPs, nobel prize, manbearpig, and rabblerousing about an alleged international/world environmental crises.

:clap:

Omar
22 May 2009, 06:49am
p3SemYQH-8o

PotshotPolka
22 May 2009, 08:29am
It is annoying on how he wasn't willing to release or atleast mention the congressional papers back when this became an issue like four years ago.

LegalSmash
22 May 2009, 08:59am
It is annoying on how he wasn't willing to release or atleast mention the congressional papers back when this became an issue like four years ago.

Exactly, he's like those kids that SAY they got priest-molested, just 20 years ago.

PotshotPolka
22 May 2009, 11:23am
Exactly, he's like those kids that SAY they got priest-molested, just 20 years ago.

Still doesn't mean I'm happy with the hecklers on this issue if it turns out to be true, but it's already turned into a ballroom blitz, and ironically the only people at the table I actually feel sorry for right now are Obama and Panetta, since neither knew what the hell they were probably getting into with this can of worms.

phatman76
23 May 2009, 01:07am
Former VP,

you are too hard on the man. He is the only conservative outside of Limbaugh who can get front page coverage next to obama on a regular news day. Why? he is seen as damaged goods by the media, and the media only puts conservatives that have bad raps on the front page, not good ones that will run for president in 3 years. I am okay anyways, because Cheney actually speaks well [c.f. Bush II].

He is smart, eloquent and terrifying, I love him. Today he was on the front of the LA times saying "The United States has never lost its moral bearings. And when the moral reckoning turns to the men known as high-value terrorists, I can assure you they were neither innocent nor victims." That beat the shit out of Obama's "Brutal methods like waterboarding . . . undermine the rule of law. They alienate us in the world. They serve as a recruitment tool for terrorists and increase the will of our enemies to fight us."

That is a damn good statement by Cheney, and one that will defend the right wings national security front better than anything anyone else will say for months.

Cheney will be the first public, high-ranking out-of-office GOP man in years to speak. Reagan got KO'ed by alzheimers, Bush I is lame, Bush II is lamer, and who the fuck is Dan Quayle?