PDA

View Full Version : PB: Final Episodes

Daze
21 May 2009, 03:07am
I thought they were good but one thing that miffed me was that it didn't show how Kellerman survived. The last we saw of him was a police vehicle taking him to prison where one of the police officers were paid to kill him. Apart from that I thought it was a fantastic end to a great series of a TV show.

Silentfaith
21 May 2009, 03:32pm
It was a great ending. To be honest it was over due, they were dragging it on to much. From what I recall(I would still have to rewatch the scene), Kellerman, wasn't killed, it was made for us to think he was, but we didn't see him get killed.

I was surprised to see Michael die, I thought the surgery was going to keep him alive. T-Bag, got OWNED at the end, with the stick of gum LOL. Also, when that guy was holding T-Bags, pocket in jail(OWNED).

Overall, good show, the first season was by far the best.

Daze
21 May 2009, 03:39pm
Yea I know they didn't show him get killed, we all presumed it though as this was the type of assasination associated with PB. I would have liked to have seen a back track of how Kellerman was rescued from that van taking him to prison and how he became a powerful member of the government who was going to the White House.

Apart from that, GG PB.

Silentfaith
21 May 2009, 03:42pm
Yea I know they didn't show him get killed, we all presumed it though as this was the type of assasination associated with PB. I would have liked to have seen a back track of how Kellerman was rescued from that van taking him to prison and how he became a powerful member of the government who was going to the White House.

Apart from that, GG PB.

Well, he got his connections from Michaels father, remember when Kellerman told Michael that he joined his fathers organization, and he knew about scila, and he used his knowledge of how to gain it, and how to get it to plant himself high in the food chain.

How he escaped? No idea lol

Bad Dog
24 May 2009, 01:48pm
Im sorry but I lost intrest in show after like first few seasons, last season I watched was the Mexican prison with like no gaurds I liked the idea of that. I just dont like it like Ya theyre out..nnew name for the show maybe? First seasons were the best, as with most shows

Elleon
26 May 2009, 06:13pm
Well, he got his connections from Michaels father, remember when Kellerman told Michael that he joined his fathers organization, and he knew about scila, and he used his knowledge of how to gain it, and how to get it to plant himself high in the food chain.

How he escaped? No idea lol

There are suppose to be some more episodes to be released in order to tie up any loose ends.

There is nothing that mentions he knew about Scila from what I recall. I doubt he would have been given access to that kind of sensative material.

MtrxMn
1 Jun 2009, 08:10pm
If someone watched season 1 and 2 then went right to season 4 i think they would laugh watching Michael, T-Bag, Mahone, and Bellick all working together like a crime fighting group