PDA

View Full Version : Iran Launches Missile.

LegalSmash
20 May 2009, 07:34am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090520/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_missile_test

Peaceful nuclear reactor, my ass.

SpikedRocker
20 May 2009, 07:35am
Agreed...they are just asking for a beating now. Iran is like a kid who collects rocks because he says he "likes rocks" but then throws them at your windows when you aren't looking.

Jaffa
20 May 2009, 07:46am
Looks like:

Israeli Pre-emptive strike leading to war

Iran seems to want this...Israel already feels threatened, now they are just baiting them.

War would give NATO and USA a massive problem, with troops split between Iraq and Afghanistan (either side of Iran), this will seriously compromise supply routes, and also having forces fight a proper war whilst also dealing with an insurgency on two, possibly three (israel) fronts...

Thats assuming the US and NATO supports Israel...

LegalSmash
20 May 2009, 08:54am
Looks like:

Israeli Pre-emptive strike leading to war

Iran seems to want this...Israel already feels threatened, now they are just baiting them.

War would give NATO and USA a massive problem, with troops split between Iraq and Afghanistan (either side of Iran), this will seriously compromise supply routes, and also having forces fight a proper war whilst also dealing with an insurgency on two, possibly three (israel) fronts...

Thats assuming the US and NATO supports Israel...

If Iran chucks missiles, we support Israel, its standard op procedure here in the States, as for preemptive, I think its more defensive than anything else, those pali's continue to support a terrorist group as a ruling party that openly calls for Israel's destruction and attacks them regularly. IMHO, palestine needs to be done away with.

Jaffa
20 May 2009, 09:56am
Pre-emptive is either offensive or defensive depending on which side you are on.

The Pali "ruling party" took control by openly attacking and killing or forcing exile on its rivals. Hamas being in power has no democratic meaning. Also, being indiscriminatly bombarded by missiles (yes i know they started it by launching rockets across the "border"), having xenophobic israeli settlers build settlements in your designated land, destroying your own property, and having the Israeli government build a big wall around you doesn't exactly make for pro-israeli support.

Omar
20 May 2009, 10:12am
I don't get why Israel is threatened, Iran would be fucked over by EVERYONE if they bombed israel, Palestina is holy land, bombing it would be retarded, every one would be pissed, it's an empty threat, but i think that Irans leader is so fucked up in the head that he would actually go for it, dunno, I don't really care of what happens with Iran, don't really like them.

Red
20 May 2009, 10:17am
I don't get why Israel is threatened

Because they're jew

Drox
20 May 2009, 10:43am
Saw this coming for awhile lol

Jaffa
20 May 2009, 10:49am
Read up on the Yom Kippur war, and previous israeli conflicts and find out why they feel threatened.

LegalSmash
20 May 2009, 11:20am
Since 1948 teh arabs have been trying to scooby-doo villain israel, and getting pwned and butthurt each time. Arabs need to leave them alone, and worry about feeding their unwashed masses.

XeNo
20 May 2009, 12:14pm
Since 1948 teh arabs have been trying to scooby-doo villain israel, and getting pwned and butthurt each time. Arabs need to leave them alone, and worry about feeding their unwashed masses.
Arabs: FUCK THE UNFED MASSES, NUCLEAR WAR WILL KILL THEM TOO.

VirDeBello
20 May 2009, 01:53pm
US troops in Iraq are doing nothing, we are just training and helping the IA and IP. (Iraqi Army and Police) Yeah there are some IED's that go off here and there. But its actually pretty relaxed, alot of the guys here joke around and saying we are going to Iraq for vacation. And it so far has been. And I will be extremely pissed off if Iran does stupid shit and makes me have to get out of my AC room and do something. Its bad enough we have to drive around through towns in which nothing has happened in years. Atleast we have AC in our humves lol But the bad thing also.....would be is that I am 45 minute drive from the Iran border. So if an attack would happen. I would be one of the first people in there. Lets hope for the best.....which is laziness in my case....

Jazz
20 May 2009, 02:00pm
Agreed...they are just asking for a beating now. Iran is like a kid who collects rocks because he says he "likes rocks" but then throws them at your windows when you aren't looking.

Thanks for the explanation.

Omar
20 May 2009, 02:27pm
US troops in Iraq are doing nothing

AMEN!!!!

LegalSmash
20 May 2009, 02:39pm
US troops in Iraq are training and helping the Incompetent IA and IP. (Iraqi Army and Police)
Fixed

Omar
20 May 2009, 02:43pm
Fixed

Yea, the Iraqi police is a bunch of faggot-like suck ups, impotent bastards who can't get it up and going around aboosing their poer, fuck da iraqi police, they are scumbags, oh yea, fuck Israel, I wouldn't give 2 shits if Iran bombed them back to the stone age, fuck Iran too, their leader got his head stuck up his own arse.

/care

VirDeBello
20 May 2009, 02:44pm
I am sorry let my clear up what I said in my earlier statement. When I said they are doing nothing, I compare it towards Afghanistan where the troops are needed most. While we are actually doing work here, training the IA and IP, patrols through towns, etc. I feel that all of them are not needed and some of them would be doing something better in Afghanistan. Hopefully I don't need to clear this statement too.

Kamakazii101
20 May 2009, 02:55pm
I have a bad feeling about this. Quick! Get the lawn chairs, I'll order the pizza! Pop a squat crack open a beer and enjoy the mushroom cloud! I hate to be so pescimistic but Iran is really becoming a problem and it's only a matter of time until WW3. I really would prefer it if we didn't blow ourselves up.

Drox
20 May 2009, 03:19pm
I have a bad feeling about this. Quick! Get the lawn chairs, I'll order the pizza! Pop a squat crack open a beer and enjoy the mushroom cloud! I hate to be so pescimistic but Iran is really becoming a problem and it's only a matter of time until WW3. I really would prefer it if we didn't blow ourselves up.

Everytime someone does something with missiles someone has to say "WW3", unless Iran started invading countries around it after bombing them, then maybe. But if they just bomb and play the wait game then bomb some more then it wont be WW3. The only way I can see WW3 happening if Iran gets military support from Russia, N. Korea, and Venezuela. Then cock blocks the rest of the UN countries from trading and supply lines, then it becomes a world issue in which the Allied nations would then have to all go to war, but like I said very unlikely it will happen.

LegalSmash
20 May 2009, 03:19pm
Its not ww3, its called the rest of the world needs to smarten the fuck up, realize that Islam in Government is a BAD thing, and strike the combination from the earth. If a muslim wants to run for office thats fine, if a muslim wants to enforce religious rule as per sharia on a populace, that is not to be allowed.

The world will be much better that way, for muslims and nonmuslims alike.

Omar, the Iraqi police and Military are lazy BECAUSE WE DO TOO MUCH OF THE WORK FOR THEM. In my opinion, they are the functional equivalent of ARVN in the Vietnam war, a scared, corruptible, and uninterested bunch of people in Uniform because it pays a wage that their family won't starve at.

Red
20 May 2009, 03:21pm
its called the rest of the world needs to smarten the fuck up, realize that Islam Religion in Government is a BAD thing, and strike the combination from the earth.

fixed

Omar
20 May 2009, 03:23pm
In short, you're saying fuck the muslims.

But yes, I agree, fuck the iraqi police.

LOL, yes, enforce all the orginal rules from the old testament, BWAHAHAHAHA....

If islam goes, then so does all other religions in government

Drox
20 May 2009, 03:32pm
In short, you're saying fuck the muslims.

But yes, I agree, fuck the iraqi police.

LOL, yes, enforce all the orginal rules from the old testament, BWAHAHAHAHA....

If islam goes, then so does all other religions in government

First off, nothing is wrong with being muslim (Radical yes, but every religion has its radical's). Secondly, most governments do try to separate church from state but it still gets in the way of making choices no matter how much you try to separate it. The problem with Islam is they let their religion influence alot more in government then others.

Jaffa
20 May 2009, 03:37pm
Izn't Oboma muzlim?

Omar
20 May 2009, 03:39pm
Izn't Oboma muzlim?

OMG! MODDAPHUCKIN TARREROST!

CandleJack
20 May 2009, 03:43pm
:sigh:

sooner or later they are gonna get nuked for being idiots

tank40175
20 May 2009, 04:05pm
START BUILDING THE VAULTS!!! 101 FTW!! AND REMEMBER DON'T PUT THAT SHIT IN THE WATER!

Dracula
20 May 2009, 04:15pm
:sigh:

sooner or later they are gonna get nuked for being idiots

No, Iran will not be nuked.

tank40175
20 May 2009, 04:35pm

True, except for if they were to launch on us first. We do carry a mutual destruction policy. As does Israel. But we won't just nuke as an offensive measure.

Dracula
20 May 2009, 05:24pm
True, except for if they were to launch on us first. We do carry a mutual destruction policy. As does Israel. But we won't just nuke as an offensive measure.

They cant hit us :D

PotshotPolka
21 May 2009, 04:34am

In Neo-Tsarist Russia, off-the-wall-crazy-as-fuck-ignorant-theocratic-leaders-secretly-supported-by-the-Russians nuke U.

tank40175
21 May 2009, 05:39am
They cant hit us :D

Depending on point of view. The missle they tested has a range of 1200 miles, this is more than enough to hit bases we have set in the general area. If they launch on our troops we strike back with equal or greater force. So if it is a nuke then we respond with one. I happen to have good knowlege of what action we would take, as an USAF Vet, and spending time loading nukes on jets when Saddam threatened to launch chemical missles on our bases in Saudi. If he would have, we had several tactical nukes loaded and ready for deployment. We did not load those just for show, as they are handled only when we intend to use. And this happened all during "peace time". So to clarify, it is considered a direct strike on the US even if it is not on our soil.

Dracula
21 May 2009, 06:01am
Depending on point of view. The missle they tested has a range of 1200 miles, this is more than enough to hit bases we have set in the general area. If they launch on our troops we strike back with equal or greater force. So if it is a nuke then we respond with one. I happen to have good knowlege of what action we would take, as an USAF Vet, and spending time loading nukes on jets when Saddam threatened to launch chemical missles on our bases in Saudi. If he would have, we had several tactical nukes loaded and ready for deployment. We did not load those just for show, as they are handled only when we intend to use. And this happened all during "peace time". So to clarify, it is considered a direct strike on the US even if it is not on our soil.

Also there is the problem of them mabey not even having Nukes yet...

tank40175
21 May 2009, 08:18am
I hope not, and think probably not. But hard to tell, really. When I was in AF, we was told that they were within 3yrs, of having one. That was almost 10 years ago now. Our intellegence now reports any number from 6 months to 2 years now. I just hope before they get them, a more sensible person is in charge. Asking for too much I think though.

Dracula
21 May 2009, 08:34am
I hope not, and think probably not. But hard to tell, really. When I was in AF, we was told that they were within 3yrs, of having one. That was almost 10 years ago now. Our intellegence now reports any number from 6 months to 2 years now. I just hope before they get them, a more sensible person is in charge. Asking for too much I think though.

:clap: