PDA

View Full Version : TF2

Harbor
18 May 2009, 09:43pm
should we get a tf2 server i think so!
Its super fun and there realy isnt a big community on there if there is i ahavent found it. In vent a few people said they wanted it back to!

BRING TF2 back to steam gamers or remove the tf2 chars from that thing ^^

GrayFox
19 May 2009, 04:41am
The problem is that everyone plays Counter-Strike, so no one will want to take the 8 minutes and switch games to play on a server thats not always full. It was tried before sadly.

Suri
19 May 2009, 06:37am
We no longer have any room to place a TF2 server. KF is the game we are going with, so sorry to tell you this will not be a option. ;(

Itch
19 May 2009, 08:20am
Even if we had the room to host it.. would it be full.. We had a TF2 server.. and I loved playing on it.. Problem was when Valve/Steam/whomever decided that it should be locked to a 24 player max and made it a pain to work around.. and then finally added a different tab for larger servers.. it kinda killed the server for awhile and popularity tanked.

I enjoy TF2 as do a lot of people here.. just not sure it's the right direction for the next server.. Once there is a next server.

Harbor
19 May 2009, 10:47am
Yah i guess if anyone knows some decent servers for tf2 they can pm me since i assume posting them on forum would be advertising

b0red
9 Jun 2009, 01:31pm
ya i would love a SG Tf2 server but it will never happen

Henrik
9 Jun 2009, 01:46pm
http://www.thejoker.co.za/images/posts/BUMP-FRONT.gif

Ulrich
4 Jul 2009, 11:08pm
I would love this. We could make one of the KF servers a TF2. Besides, I have never seen the KF servers full; much less with anyone in them... =(

MtrxMn
4 Jul 2009, 11:21pm
Haven't people asked for a TF2 server like hundreds of times on here already?

Kennith
4 Jul 2009, 11:36pm
Haven't people asked for a TF2 server like hundreds of times on here already?

And it failed a hundred times, nobody plays on it cause nobody ever gets on it, surprisingly even the people who request it dont go on it.

James
5 Jul 2009, 04:06am
IdZE59eJdEw

AHEM.. anyway, the tf2 server that we used to have had limitations with the slot uasge, so it didnt go down too well...