PDA

View Full Version : Florensia Reviews

Ulrich
18 May 2009, 07:34pm
I'm wondering if anyone else plays the game "Florensia." It is a MMORPG with a few different classes, some pretty cool graphics, and some awesome skills.

If you play, post a review, your in-game name, etc.

If you don't, I hope this gets you to play it - I need some SGs to play with outside of steam :sad2:.

P.S. Incase you don't notice the giant green letters saying "Florensia FTW" next to my sig, that is my Florensia charactor. He be a medic.

Ulrich
19 May 2009, 05:24pm
Mreh, I guess no one else plays it...

Bad Dog
19 May 2009, 05:45pm
HAHA YOU LOSE :P sorry I have up MMOs a long time ago, but not forever waiting for a good one worth my life.

connor
19 May 2009, 07:42pm
Nope srry man

Ulrich
19 May 2009, 08:32pm
Mreh. Well, if your looking for one to try, I introduced it to my friends and they loved it. Only down side - REALLY long download. However, its worth it.

Give it a try some time you guys.

Huwajux
27 May 2009, 08:33am
Wow, gave it a go and it's pretty good fun. Add Huwajux when you can, if you even read this thread anymore.

Runski
27 May 2009, 02:58pm
This may need to be looked into, Will respond after I Download and Try it out.

Ulrich
27 May 2009, 05:25pm
Wow, gave it a go and it's pretty good fun. Add Huwajux when you can, if you even read this thread anymore.

I still do, but WoW doesnt look that fun to me...

Anyway, im bored.

Bad Dog
27 May 2009, 10:19pm

Anyway, im bored.

It is, but it is a soul sucking horror on this world.

XeNo
27 May 2009, 10:26pm

Anyway, im bored.
Dude, he was saying wow as an expression of surprise. Not as in World of Warcraft.

He meant add that name in Florensia. Lmao.

Huwajux
28 May 2009, 06:53am
Dude, he was saying wow as an expression of surprise. Not as in World of Warcraft.

He meant add that name in Florensia. Lmao.
LOL! xD

Runski
31 May 2009, 06:26pm
After many days I finally get the Transfer done and installed the game, I go to log in and it pops up a window and it says "Log in". Can't close the window can only watch... and watch... I know i put in the correct UN and PW, I tryed it on the site. But it is being a Whorse... >.> Any Ideas? or should I way over night?

EDIT: I even made a whole new account and still get the same thing!

Trogdor
1 Jun 2009, 09:03pm
Might as well, I'll pm you and see what I think Ulrich. I need a new MMO. Been waiting too long for D3.