Eminem is back.
Nuff said.
Best song on the CD...Underground.

D/L or buy, im doing both.
Albumhunt.com for kids who dont know.

Let me know what you think of the CD.

andre1028
18 May 2009, 06:40pm
I personally thought 3 A.M was pretty fucked up out of all the weird up songs he's made (Kim, Ass Like That, Without Me). I like it when he makes diss tracks.

Chef
18 May 2009, 06:55pm
the first song is pretty fucked up...

"lets make that pussy wider
fuck her with a umbrella, and open it inside her"

I lol'd

Bad Dog
18 May 2009, 07:22pm
the first song is pretty fucked up...

"lets make that pussy wider
fuck her with a umbrella, and open it inside her"

I lol'd

WHAT THE FUCK!? EMINEM STOLE MY MOVE! THATS MY MOVE! ALL THE LADIES BE LOVIN THAT MOVE!!

Bodybag
18 May 2009, 09:46pm
dude that cd is insanely awesome enough said.. i listened to it and i was like.. rap is gonna make a comeback if we stick by em.. best rapper imo.

Cranks
22 May 2009, 10:17pm
Awesome album.

Caution
23 May 2009, 11:08am
"Don't you know what felch means? (Yeah!) Well then tell me, would you rather get felched or do the felching? Fuck him in the ass, suck the cum out while you're belching. Burp, belch, then go back for a second helping..."

Insane was a pretty fucked up song lol...

Great CD though, Eminem has been my favorite since I was in third grade.

Xtrm
23 May 2009, 10:42pm
It's not as good as his older shit (excluding Encore). But it's not bad. I'm diggin "Beautiful" "Underground" and the bonus track "Careful What You Wish For".

Hazardous
23 May 2009, 11:26pm
"Don't you know what felch means? (Yeah!) Well then tell me, would you rather get felched or do the felching? Fuck him in the ass, suck the cum out while you're belching. Burp, belch, then go back for a second helping..."

.................................................. ...............

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Caution
26 May 2009, 07:05pm

.................................................. ...............

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Felching = Sucking cum out of someone's ass with or without a straw.

GrayFox
26 May 2009, 07:45pm
3am is awful, the song with the girl is awful. That and what I've seen from reviews are all I need to know to stay away from this album.

Caution
27 May 2009, 12:45am
3am is awful, the song with the girl is awful. That and what I've seen from reviews are all I need to know to stay away from this album.

He needs songs he can play on the radio to promote his album to the general public (3am, We Made You, Crack a Bottle, etc). Why would you listen to other people's reviews on it and "stay away" from it? No harm in listening to the CD once or twice before making assumptions.

Of course this CD won't come ANYWHERE near Slim Shady LP, M.M. LP, and even The Eminem Show...it sure was a hell of a lot better than Encore and that Re-Up bullshit.

b0red
27 May 2009, 05:01am
His new cd is OK, not great; but much better than the crap lil wayne and soulja boy are producing that is like a parasite on the rap community. ELECTRO 4 LIFE!!!

Wrathek
27 May 2009, 08:16am

yeah when i heard that line i rofled for like 10 minutes and decided that was my favorite song off of the album

Delirium
3 Jun 2009, 02:13pm
dude that cd is insanely awesome enough said.. i listened to it and i was like.. rap is gonna make a comeback if we stick by em.. best rapper imo.

Its because your white imo

Bodybag
3 Jun 2009, 02:56pm
oh soo ur saying that i am racist?.... pretty sure everyone else's rap pretty much sucks.. lil wayne, Akon, Rick Ross, lil wyte, Young Jeezy, Paul Wall, Bubba Sparxxx.. they are all bad.. one song by rick ross is ok but other than that everyone else pretty much sucks... lil wayne raps about nothing at all.. in one of his songs he talks about the gremlins being his favorite movie but that it has nothing to do with the song.... is that rap? don't think so.

Itch
3 Jun 2009, 03:03pm

To me this statement in itself is racist. If you assume that he likes him due to his color than you are judging based on race.

Based on your last statement I am racist as well. I listen to quite a bit of Rap, and find that I prefer to listen to Eminem more than most others.. so therefore I'm racist because I'm white and he's white..

That has to be one of the stupidest assumptions I've seen in quite awhile.

Caution
3 Jun 2009, 04:35pm

This sums it up vv

To me this statement in itself is racist. If you assume that he likes him due to his color than you are judging based on race.

Based on your last statement I am racist as well. I listen to quite a bit of Rap, and find that I prefer to listen to Eminem more than most others.. so therefore I'm racist because I'm white and he's white..

matt 187
3 Jun 2009, 05:23pm
CD isnt that great. his best song is 3am and that song is really fucked up.

Delirium
4 Jun 2009, 03:08pm

It wasnt ment to be racist, im just saying that stereotypically white people do not listen to underground/ hardcore rap, they just take whats on the surface and say its the best, There are so many better rappers than eminem that ts not even funny, the only differance is that he has a record deal and they have to sponsor their own shit. it had nothing to do with bodybag liking eminem because eminem is white.

Bodybag
4 Jun 2009, 03:43pm
wether underground people are popular or not i have always liked eminem ever since his first album.. i used to listen to a lot of rap when i was younger but i have moved on because it was horrible. what u have claimed to be trying to say seems as though it has nothing to do with me liking eminem.. i don't like eminem because he isn't underground.. i like him because i think he is good.

Caution
4 Jun 2009, 04:17pm
Lol Eminem was underground.

Delirium
4 Jun 2009, 05:37pm
wether underground people are popular or not i have always liked eminem ever since his first album.. i used to listen to a lot of rap when i was younger but i have moved on because it was horrible. what u have claimed to be trying to say seems as though it has nothing to do with me liking eminem.. i don't like eminem because he isn't underground.. i like him because i think he is good.

But you wouldnt even know him if he was still underground.

Bodybag
4 Jun 2009, 07:20pm
oh ok well im sure that u would because u listen to underground right? I wouldn't have to know him if he was still underground anyway because he is good enough to get to a label. also i would know him if he was underground since im white also.. i mean thats why i think he is good as of nowadays right?? isn't that what u pretty much said on page 2.

Itch
5 Jun 2009, 08:36am
It wasnt ment to be racist, im just saying that stereotypically white people do not listen to underground/ hardcore rap, they just take whats on the surface and say its the best, There are so many better rappers than eminem that ts not even funny, the only differance is that he has a record deal and they have to sponsor their own shit. it had nothing to do with bodybag liking eminem because eminem is white.

Again... you are in your own words stereotyping "white people" by saying that we don't listen to anything underground.. How is that not racist? Any time you apply a stereotype on any race/color you are being racist.. I used to and still do from time to time listen to a ton of underground music.. I find it much more appealing than mainstream music for the most part.. However when it comes to rap I like Eminem's work so therefore it must be because I'm white and don't listen to anything "underground"

Your argument not only fails to make the point that you are trying to make but only proves my point even more.

Delirium
5 Jun 2009, 10:51am
oh ok well im sure that u would because u listen to underground right? I wouldn't have to know him if he was still underground anyway because he is good enough to get to a label. also i would know him if he was underground since im white also.. i mean thats why i think he is good as of nowadays right?? isn't that what u pretty much said on page 2.

Acctualy i do listen to underground thats the thing about having a house in dallas and Houston, they are both southern/chopped and screwed rap hubs. but what if he had shit working against him and he never got a deal? then what your favorite rapper wouldent be him, itd be someone like T.I or Lil Wayne. and es not even good anymore, all of his shit is old and stale and he basically says the samething on every album.

Caution
5 Jun 2009, 01:05pm
Acctualy i do listen to underground thats the thing about having a house in dallas and Houston, they are both southern/chopped and screwed rap hubs. but what if he had shit working against him and he never got a deal? then what your favorite rapper wouldent be him, itd be someone like T.I or Lil Wayne. and es not even good anymore, all of his shit is old and stale and he basically says the samething on every album.

Every time you post, your argument gets more invalid and more ridiculous.