PDA

View Full Version : Oh Chicago, you nutty town

LegalSmash
18 May 2009, 01:47pm
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090518/ap_on_re_us/us_blagojevich_indictment_emanuel

More on Illinois. I'm really not sure what to think about this town, state, region, wtf man?!

Modgers1
18 May 2009, 02:34pm
Don't be bad mouthin' my city, punk.

But in all honesty, we're full of scandal and corruption. You get used to it after a while.

-Modgers

Red
18 May 2009, 02:56pm
Don't be bad mouthin' my city, punk.

But in all honesty, we're full of scandal and corruption. You get used to it after a while.

-Modgers

Kind of like being a prison bitch, eventually your asshole gets loose enough and it doesn't hurt so bad, except you're paying to live in the prison and get raped up the ass.

MtrxMn
18 May 2009, 03:00pm
I live right next to Chicago and i get prouder of it every day :D

LegalSmash
18 May 2009, 03:02pm
Kind of like being a prison bitch, eventually your asshole gets loose enough and it doesn't hurt so bad, except you're paying to live in the prison and get raped up the ass.

FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP

Itch
18 May 2009, 03:04pm

Hey.. some people go for that kind of thing. Can't imagine why.. but they do.

Red
18 May 2009, 03:06pm
Hey.. some people go for that kind of thing. Can't imagine why.. but they do.

Democrats you mean, but yeah, I don't get it.