View Full Version : Fable2

connor
18 May 2009, 12:09am
Opinions, thoughts, etc.

Iron_Man
18 May 2009, 01:46am
Opinions, thoughts, etc.

Whats yours?

Fable 2 is a good game, theirs lots to do, to see and if your looking for somthing like the first fable then the 2nd one is for you, just more things added like tonns of quests and items bigger map..ect..

connor
18 May 2009, 07:28am
I my self liked the game had many hours of gameplay and I still play it after beating the game multiple times over all I have to say my favorite xbox360 game for sure

Crimson
18 May 2009, 08:21am
http://radiofreecruze.com/blog1/pics/beer_jesus.jpg

This is Jesus, he is drinking Beer. This pic is totally awesome.

Fable 2, is equal to this pic. :usa2:

Iron_Man
18 May 2009, 01:33pm
rolf! obez! XD thats exactly correct ^^

connor
18 May 2009, 10:51pm
Could not have said any better obez

opium101
9 Jun 2009, 06:16am
ok i have been thinking about getting this game for a long time so i think im gonna buy it :D xD

Gumpy
9 Jun 2009, 09:25am
Does anyone else notice that its just Fable 1 with a dog? :suspicious:

Runski
9 Jun 2009, 09:35am
Does anyone else notice that its just Fable 1 with a dog? :suspicious:

It's more than Fable 1 w/ a Dog, Instad of being a guy, you can be a girl. This is more in the future, so there are guns. More customizablility. DLC on 360 is godly and worth it. And condoms. Will Spells can now be used with out mana, or will, whatever it was in Fable 1. Dude you can kick chickens and kill rabbits for achievements. So it is way better then Fable 1 w/ a dog.

Gumpy
9 Jun 2009, 12:45pm
It's more than Fable 1 w/ a Dog, Instad of being a guy, you can be a girl. This is more in the future, so there are guns. More customizablility. DLC on 360 is godly and worth it. And condoms. Will Spells can now be used with out mana, or will, whatever it was in Fable 1. Dude you can kick chickens and kill rabbits for achievements. So it is way better then Fable 1 w/ a dog.

Lol, I never used condoms and now my guy has chlamydia. I haven't bought any of the DLC and being a guy or a girl doesn't make that much of a difference because the story plays out the exact same way, regardless. And as for guns, they just replaced the bows and crossbows. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good game and I love it, but not much has changed.

Runski
9 Jun 2009, 01:04pm
DLC is beastly, Get See The Future, you can change your Dog, and get Clown Make up. Also with Knothole Island, you get knight armor that changes colors depending on your Good/Neutral/Evil

Kappa The 3rd
9 Jun 2009, 06:33pm
For some reason on knothole island it corrupted my save data i think because whenever I load the game it wont let me play lol. other then that the game was excellent I loved tracking down all the gargoyles