PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ba_jail_foxriver_disco_b2 removal

Dante
17 May 2009, 05:38pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ba_jail_foxriver_disco_b2 Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
It's terribly laggy, and has constant problems. Should've been removed when we voted for it in vent. But it was put back on Mutiny. Please Remove.

Dante
17 May 2009, 05:40pm
Map Suggestion

Full map name
ba_jail_electric_razor_v6 Type of map
Prison Break Link to map download
Dont' have one Additional Information
Wanted to have this put onto the Mutiny server for it was one of the popular servers on Uprising. Screenshots attached
No

Bethy
18 May 2009, 02:13am
First map was already removed.
And with the razor map, I don't want more than one version of razor on the server.
If people say this one is better than the one on the server, then I'll change it.

Dante
18 May 2009, 06:56am
there is no version of razor on that map only one electric map, i want razor V6 the good version on there and ba_maximum security map on there which i've wanted to play for awhile.

Bethy
18 May 2009, 12:02pm
Oh, maybe it's not called razor but I don't want so many versions of electric.
I'm only putting the maps that everyone like on there.
I'll look at the maximum security one.

Bad Dog
18 May 2009, 05:04pm
KEEP original electric..get rid of the shitty maps Im so fuckin mad we made Mutiny the new PB Map whore, thats the reason I never was on Uprising. Can we please keep Mutiny a top 5 map again and not the map whore all of them are just plain bad.

Dante
18 May 2009, 05:34pm
there is a few of them that i personally like and i know others like. And i know these are good maps because they have the good secrets for the T's (some secrets i know and some others don't) and some secrets for the Ct's and i enjoy some of those maps but to see them ripped away kinda made me quit pb.

Jaffa
19 May 2009, 01:51pm
foxriver disco is still on one of the maplists, so i'm gonna remove it when i find it

Bethy
20 May 2009, 05:20am
foxriver disco is still on one of the maplists, so i'm gonna remove it when i find it

The disco one isn't, but the beta2 one is.

Jaffa
20 May 2009, 06:14am
I took it off, we played it just before i made that post. Half the people playing timed out on it several times, and everyone was running 30fps and 50 choke

Bethy
20 May 2009, 08:46am
Must of forgot to save the list, thanks Jaffa.

Silentfaith
20 May 2009, 09:21am
KEEP original electric..get rid of the shitty maps Im so fuckin mad we made Mutiny the new PB Map whore, thats the reason I never was on Uprising. Can we please keep Mutiny a top 5 map again and not the map whore all of them are just plain bad.

Everyone complained about having the top 5, that we needed more options. Top 5 gets boring fast, same old maps over and over and over.

I doubt it will stick with just 5 maps again.

I haven't lagged in this map version, but ill contact the author and have him take a look.

Bethy
20 May 2009, 09:48am
We won't be sticking to 5 maps but I'm not adding many to the server.
I only want good maps on the server and if anyone can find some, tell me.

Dante
20 May 2009, 10:21am
ba_maximum_security (don't know which version) but i've played it multiple times and fully enjoyed it! ^.^