View Full Version : [Abandoned] Cpt and trogs maps

Harbor
14 May 2009, 10:58am
-=surf_Week_surf=-
(best name ever!)

Total Time Spent on map to date planning about 2 hours no editor yet

What is my map about? its going to be a skill map

Completion Percentage?23 %

Current Map Plans/ What I will be doing we are doing skill map any suggestions post down there\/

Screenshots have them cant post them cause the exceed size limits :/

Link to FPSB WIP N/A

Programs Im using
The free one i think hammer from source sdk
Map By
Trogdor and Captain America

*ps* any one have any ideas or something you have always wanted in a skill map just post below and we will take into consideration!!

Daze
14 May 2009, 12:09pm
Cool, tell me when you want to alpha/beta test and I'll stick it on surf.

Harbor
14 May 2009, 02:16pm
sounds good wont be for awhile though

Trogdor
16 May 2009, 08:13am
Well, you came up with a name yesterday? Is that what it's going to be called?

Harbor
16 May 2009, 09:41am
if you want than we can have a fire theme

Trogdor
16 May 2009, 10:41am
That'd be cool.

Bethy
16 May 2009, 10:54pm
-=surf_westartedthefire_awsome=-
(best name ever!)

Well, if you are going to name it that, you should correct the spelling error. :cheesy:
Awesome*.

Harbor
16 May 2009, 11:54pm
.... well i think you should relax maybe i spell it how i want

Daze
17 May 2009, 05:38am
There may be some implacations when using "-" & "=" to a map name, I've seen maps not work properly because they have foreign characters.

Bethy
17 May 2009, 06:04am
.... well i think you should relax maybe i spell it how i want

I was joking. :cry:

Trogdor
17 May 2009, 06:51am
Well, if you are going to name it that, you should correct the spelling error. :cheesy:
Awesome*.

I'd change it as well, if you were kidding about that "I spell it how I want" post. If you want to keep it as a typo, THAT'S AWSOME.

Anyways, do you like that name? It seems a little long for my taste but, it's basically your map so I dont care. I have some schoolwork and I need to plan out my 3 bonus levels but, if all goes well, I should be in SDK by tonight.

Harbor
18 May 2009, 10:55am
I'd change it as well, if you were kidding about that "I spell it how I want" post. If you want to keep it as a typo, THAT'S AWSOME.

Anyways, do you like that name? It seems a little long for my taste but, it's basically your map so I dont care. I have some schoolwork and I need to plan out my 3 bonus levels but, if all goes well, I should be in SDK by tonight.

idk if i like the name something short and catchy is what im looking for

Trogdor
18 May 2009, 03:31pm
Well than that's not a good name. Anyways, the dude in Vent yesterday, Jimmy (Uni), has a map that I think would be perfect for the 2nd level on bonus so I might throw his in there so we may need to credit him. ANDDD, level one for bonus is semi done. Gotta make it look good.

sir willis
18 May 2009, 05:36pm
surf_firewater?

Trogdor
20 May 2009, 04:30pm
Eh, sad to say it BUT, this map is postponed. We sort of want to go in different directions. This doesn't mean it will not get finished and it most definitely doesn't mean we're done mapping. We will continue this when we feel we have the skill to make a successful collab.

Secondly, I am in the planning stage, getting on SDK tomorrow to make a skill map, Surf_Rome. I pretty much have the spawn done (I think I'll make a thread about this map). Cpt. will be making an arena, figure eight, surf map.

connor
25 May 2009, 11:00pm
Cool guys can't wait for it

Simon [I R JAWZ]
25 May 2009, 11:03pm
Surf_Coolaid