PDA

View Full Version : Little kids on mic OK

Bad Dog
13 May 2009, 06:50pm
Im sick of ppl bitching about lil kids on mic. If its like a 5 year old or somthing then fine, i get it Im usually first to yell at em. BUT, if theyre like 12 and merely talk frequently they arent doing anything wrong and you should just stfu about it or mute them. Its more annoying when 5 ppl bitch about 1 person whos like 12 then the actual 12 year old theyre bitching at.

Dracula
13 May 2009, 06:51pm
how about you make it so we CAN MUTE THEM?

Harpr33t
13 May 2009, 07:46pm
I just hate ppl who sound like Kay......

Shadowex3
13 May 2009, 08:40pm
how about you make it so we CAN MUTE THEM?

Sure think Dracula! Can you recode zombiemod from the ground up and find out why it breaks playerlist muting?

Red
14 May 2009, 09:48am
Sure think Dracula! Can you recode zombiemod from the ground up and find out why it breaks playerlist muting?

That would be awesome

Huwajux
14 May 2009, 09:55am
Stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Deal with it.

Suri
14 May 2009, 12:45pm
I just hate ppl who sound like Kay......

You don't like how some one sounds? HEHE

ReGIONALS
14 May 2009, 02:44pm
also people making fun of people with southern accents.. really pisses me off cause i get made fun of for my southern accent and childish voice (which some people have said i sound 15/16 before while in vent) but what im trying to say is can we not have admins present in the server mute immediately if someone is being a major ass to a kid or someone with an accent it would attract more people to a server with less trolls and retards rather than a server where people get bashed for their accent.

Dracula
14 May 2009, 02:45pm
also people making fun of people with southern accents.. really pisses me off cause i get made fun of for my southern accent and childish voice (which some people have said i sound 15/16 before while in vent) but what im trying to say is can we not have admins present in the server mute immediately if someone is being a major ass to a kid or someone with an accent it would attract more people to a server with less trolls and retards rather than a server where people get bashed for their accent.

he he :toung:

BOOWY
14 May 2009, 04:26pm
Hearing someone say "shut up" 50 times to a kid on a server where playerlist muting works is the absolute worst.

Lefty
14 May 2009, 06:11pm
Im sick of ppl bitching about lil kids on mic. If its like a 5 year old or somthing then fine, i get it Im usually first to yell at em. BUT, if theyre like 12 and merely talk frequently they arent doing anything wrong and you should just stfu about it or mute them. Its more annoying when 5 ppl bitch about 1 person whos like 12 then the actual 12 year old theyre bitching at.

*cough* jackass *cough*
yeah they talk frequently, random topics

ReGIONALS
14 May 2009, 08:52pm
on most servers muting doesnt work like escape and prisonbreak and i think mg

Shadowex3
14 May 2009, 09:58pm
Muting is only broken on zombiemod AFAIK since zombiemod breaks muting.

Huwajux
15 May 2009, 10:50am
Muting is only broken on zombiemod AFAIK since zombiemod breaks muting.
Couldn't a simple external program be run in those servers? Or would such a script require some integration into zombie mod for it to work?

Shadowex3
15 May 2009, 01:33pm
something about zombiemod itself winds up breaking the game itself's ability to selectively mute players. Admin muting works because afaik it works by discarding a players voice AND text serverside while the playerlist mute is afaik clientside.

FightingRooster
16 May 2009, 04:38pm
I realize that it can get annoying, but come on people. We all used to sound something like that. A large part of our population sound like that. You can't mute em' in Real Life can you?

When I hear Prodigy or Oreo on the mic in PB, yes, it can get annoying at times, but I don't go as far as trying to put them down just because they haven't matured yet.

Dracula
16 May 2009, 06:34pm
I realize that it can get annoying, but come on people. We all used to sound something like that. A large part of our population sound like that. You can't mute em' in Real Life can you?

When I hear Prodigy or Oreo on the mic in PB, yes, it can get annoying at times, but I don't go as far as trying to put them down just because they haven't matured yet.

Im sorry but at there age I did not sound like that at ALL.

Huwajux
16 May 2009, 07:20pm
Who cares? Let them talk away, as long as it doesn't cross the line and become mic spamming.

Dracula
16 May 2009, 07:24pm
Who cares? Let them talk away, as long as it doesn't cross the line and become mic spamming.

Apparently he does.

Xtrm
16 May 2009, 07:50pm
People are getting off topic. This isn't about scripts it's about children talking on microphones.

Honestly I hate it. But we can't mute them for their age. That's technically discrimination. I feel like if people are spamming about the little kid talking you could just mute the one person but it's not right. You have to mute the people bitching.

I still don't like little kids talking considering they shouldn't be playing this game anyways. (Go outside and play football and shit that's what I did as a kid.)

FightingRooster
17 May 2009, 07:52am

I don't know about at their age, but I'm sure you sounded a bit like that.

Just stop complaining!

Dracula
17 May 2009, 08:38am
I don't know about at their age, but I'm sure you sounded a bit like that.

Just stop complaining!

Just stop having annoying voices. :happy: