Other Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/95100

Additional Information
Map created by me :D

Has 2 screenshots, and 3 secrets as of now. Screenshots attached
No

Neji
12 May 2009, 07:06pm
Awesome map olli. I helped you with it :P.

Olli3
12 May 2009, 07:10pm
Somewhat >.>
But still waiting on an answer :D

Bethy
13 May 2009, 11:11am
Your map is withheld from downloading.
I don't know what that means.

Olli3
13 May 2009, 01:43pm
I have no idea, Ill upload it to mediafire.. One sec.a

EDIT:
DOWNLOAD LINK UP THAR ^^^^^^^^^^

Caution
13 May 2009, 07:15pm
Some suggestions for next time; put some windows on the rooms outside, and make the big red crate less glitchy.

Olli3
13 May 2009, 07:35pm
The rooms are really small, so if i add a window, almost anywhere you move you can get zombified. And the walls are about 2 units thick, so you can shoot through it. And the red crate is glitchy?
But I can fix that if its needed.

Alright, Fixed that. Just need to upload it. I will update this topic soon.

Caution
13 May 2009, 07:49pm
The rooms are really small, so if i add a window, almost anywhere you move you can get zombified. And the walls are about 2 units thick, so you can shoot through it. And the red crate is glitchy?
But I can fix that if its needed.

Alright, Fixed that. Just need to upload it. I will update this topic soon.

Maybe just a little window then? You don't even need to be able to jump through it, it just is annoying not being able to see anything really.

Also, next to the red crate there is a little crate next to the gated fence, and there's really no point to it because you can't crouch jump to anything on it.

Olli3
13 May 2009, 07:52pm
Maybe just a little window then? You don't even need to be able to jump through it, it just is annoying not being able to see anything really.

Also, next to the red crate there is a little crate next to the gated fence, and there's really no point to it because you can't crouch jump to anything on it.

Yeah, thats why I put it there. So that zombies can boost up there. But i removed it and fixed the third secret, so now theres 3 :D

Im just compiling the map right now. Added windows, SMALL ones, and yeah.. Thats all i changed.

Caution
13 May 2009, 07:55pm
Yeah, thats why I put it there. So that zombies can boost up there. But i removed it and fixed the third secret, so now theres 3 :D

Im just compiling the map right now. Added windows, SMALL ones, and yeah.. Thats all i changed.

PM me secrets :D

Olli3
13 May 2009, 08:00pm
Alright, will do Caution! Anyways, I updated the map. The screenshots are the same, I was just too lazy to upload new ones. They both look the same, except for an undented red crate, windows in the 'houses' and a secret fix :D