PDA

View Full Version : Various Stuff

Caution
11 May 2009, 08:56pm
Here's some stuff I'd like to sell. Subject to change.

For the PC, I have Black and White 2, Star Wars (Best of PC), Evidence, Neverwinter Nights + Hordes of the Underdark, CoD4, Halo, the Godfather, Star Wars Battlefront, Scratches, Vampire...and I might possibly be willing to sell WarCraft.

I probably have some stuff on the Genesis and SNES, so just ask if you want those posted too. I have a LOT of original Xbox games, and a 360 game or two I'll sell, like Star Wars: Force Unleashed.

I got the limited edition GTA:4 thing, so I have the artwork if anybody would want that, and I haven't used the month of free Xbox Live either.

A 30 gig black iPod video (with a silicon case).

And possibly a Sharp 5 CD changer stereo.

I have some South Park seasons if anybody's interested and hella movies.

Let me know if you're interested so we can talk prices.

Toxin
12 May 2009, 06:05pm
A 30 gig black iPod video (with a silicon case).

This. How much? What condition?

Modgers1
12 May 2009, 07:34pm
List the N64 games you have for me.

Also, PM me regarding your CoD4. And then which Battlefront is it? I or II?

-Modgers

Caution
12 May 2009, 08:31pm
It's the first battlefront, but in-case you guys don't know, SW Best of PC contains that too, along with like 4 other games. And sorry...but I can't sell any N64 ones. Too much sentimental value with them.

And the iPod, Toxin, I'm not 100% on selling, but it's in great condition, and the case for it is amazing, so I will probably sell it around $110, give or take.

Oh, I also have the cool GTA4 safe thing too. Comes with 2 keys.

Modgers1
12 May 2009, 08:33pm
It's the first battlefront, but in-case you guys don't know, SW Best of PC contains that too, along with like 4 other games. And sorry...but I can't sell any N64 ones. Too much sentimental value with them.

And the iPod, Toxin, I'm not 100% on selling, but it's in great condition, and the case for it is amazing, so I will probably sell it around $110, give or take.

Oh, I also have the cool GTA4 safe thing too. Comes with 2 keys.

Understandable with the N64 games. I have all of mine boxed up with duct-tape around the openings. No way am I letting anything get in there.

What's the GTA4 safe?

-Modgers

Caution
12 May 2009, 08:39pm
What's the GTA4 safe?

-Modgers

It's the lock box thing that came with the special edition version.