PDA

View Full Version : New Idea for ZM

VirDeBello
12 Nov 2007, 01:10pm
I don't know if this has ever been brought up but there was this server that I used to play in that if you had body armor on it would protect you from a slash of the knife before turning into a zombie. And I liked it alot since it gave you a second chance if you were dumb enough to stand to close to the edge or running away from a horde of zombies. I thought it would be cool if you could do it or try it or make a poll.

£cho
12 Nov 2007, 01:21pm
I didn't now this existed. It's a great idea, though. I'd sure be a fan of it.

mNote
12 Nov 2007, 02:12pm
Try being a zombie for a week straight and tell me how you like it with that thing added on.

I'm sure you'll think twice about it.

£cho
12 Nov 2007, 04:23pm
Don't become a zombie in the first place and you won't have a problem. :rolleyes:

Omega
12 Nov 2007, 04:27pm
Try being a zombie for a week straight and tell me how you like it with that thing added on.

^

broncoty
12 Nov 2007, 06:06pm
not a really bad idea, i could see it being implemented in some of our more zombie sided games/maps

such as how often do humans win on vip escape? could it make it more balanced by adding this mod? Maybe the vip gets two slashes?

idk definently would be a bad idea on all servers but could have its uses thanks for sharing

jeN
12 Nov 2007, 07:07pm

Srsly

NO! I like stabbing those edge newbs. >:O

Slavic
13 Nov 2007, 08:19pm
Would tip the balance in the game. If anything, I don't think its that bad of an idea to give it to the VIP.

Slavic
14 Nov 2007, 10:16am
Zomg

VirDeBello
14 Nov 2007, 03:22pm
Well hopefully the Gods above will notice this thread......:rolleyes:

broncoty
15 Nov 2007, 08:20pm
Well hopefully the Gods above will notice this thread......:rolleyes:

haha ill bring it up if i see an eo/haggard in vent