PDA

View Full Version : Angels & Demons

FightingRooster
10 May 2009, 08:58am
Anyone else super excited? I'm going out to rent The Davinci Code soon so I can be up to date when I see it.

I read the books like 3 years ago so I kind of forget =[

SpikedRocker
10 May 2009, 09:13am
Well watching the da vinci code won't do much since angels and demons takes place before that story. But this should be 5 times better because the book was just about that much better.

Drox
10 May 2009, 09:30am
It looks like a good movie, so im probably gonna check it out.

Dante
10 May 2009, 10:12am
Yeah i should prolly watch davinci code as well it's sittin in my room ready to be watched but i still have yet to watch it but Angel's and Demon's looks pretty damn good.

Jaffa
10 May 2009, 10:30am
Supposed to be around the same lvl movie as Da Vinci Code. tom hanks pretty much said ti weren;'t too good on Jonathan Ross on friday

andre1028
10 May 2009, 10:35am
The only thing I liked from Ron Howard was Apollo 13. I found most of his film adaption's rather "boring". I think it's too harsh to say they suck balls.

Red
11 May 2009, 10:06am
I"m looking forwards too it. Like fightingrooster, I too read the book a few years ago, I completely forgot I had read it. Parts of the story finally came back to me thanks to the clips about the movies I've seen.

The book was much better than Davinci Code, hope the movie is too.

Elleon
12 May 2009, 02:01pm
I am certianly looking forward to watching this movie. The Davinci code is the only book I have ever read cover to cover, and then all over again in one sitting. The movies are alright, but it was never soemthing I actually tried a comparison with, it felt purely nostalgic and was completely welcomed.

For Angels and Demons I will be watching the movie first and reading the book second. I have done this countless times, but I have a feeling I won't be too dissapointed.

Still, Star Trek comes first and I am going to see that in less than an hour, so if all goes well, this summer is definentally going to be one to remember.

Red
12 May 2009, 02:02pm
I'm definitely happy with all the sci-fi movies coming out

2fast
12 May 2009, 04:23pm
yeahh i wanan watch it tooo

hackerz
29 May 2009, 07:18pm
I actually saw the movie today and no one will be disappointed. It was great! Just when you think you know what's going to happen it changes again. All around good movie. You won't waste your money if you see it.

Ultramarine
29 May 2009, 09:06pm
well, if you read the book (like me) you'd not like it too much... too many mistakes.. still was ok..

anomo
31 May 2009, 12:57pm
well, tbh (btw ive seen the movie) it is a good movie, but ive read the book...that made it SUUUUCK big time. In the book it takes like forever for the main character to find out what to do, but in the movie its like

WARNING!!! MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS SKIP TO THE BOTTOM!!!

"Follow that arrow to that place to save this guy, then go there and save some other dude. Then go through this door to find the bomb"

So i liked the movie, but the book was WAAAY better (like any other movie) It might not be worth ur money if uve read the book and remember alot, but if not i DO RECOMEND seing it!! :D

opium101
31 May 2009, 01:26pm
i really wanna see this movie!!!! :D