PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Blueline
9 Nov 2007, 11:27am
Hey there.

I've played on the zombiemurder servers for quite a while now.Had the forum account for like a month aswell but didn't post.Well decided to make this cos theres some great community and players on here.My preffered server is teh gg one atm but I play on escape and napalm from time to time aswell.I love in Slovenia yeh thats the country Michael Moore presented in his new documentary :O.Most of you probably don't know where it is.

See ya on servers!

Haggard
9 Nov 2007, 11:38am
:welcome: to forum, and I'll see you on the gun game server this weekend. As the server is now called "BRING IT BITCH."

Edo
9 Nov 2007, 11:51am
Hey there.

I've played on the zombiemurder servers for quite a while now.Had the forum account for like a month aswell but didn't post.Well decided to make this cos theres some great community and players on here.My preffered server is teh gg one atm but I play on escape and napalm from time to time aswell.I love in Slovenia yeh thats the country Michael Moore presented in his new documentary :O.Most of you probably don't know where it is.

See ya on servers!

Nice to see someone from The Balkan:P im from Macedonia ,so see "shoot" u to the servers:)))

MrGall
9 Nov 2007, 12:10pm
hi there.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Blueline
9 Nov 2007, 02:38pm
Nice to see someone from The Balkan:P im from Macedonia ,so see "shoot" u to the servers:)))
Nice one there.But yeh the bad thing about me being from Europe is that I be up to like 2 Am to get some real action on servers :(.All the european servers suck and this one has great community aswell.So yeah whenever you see me online like 6 pm your time remember I'm half asleep trying to shoot you in the head :p