PDA

View Full Version : zm_lila_panic ideas?

Chobber
8 May 2009, 09:47am
Hey all..

I hat lila_panic.. I hate that it is so popular, though it is so ugly!! So I am gonna pimp it up, and would hear if you have something for me to add to it, while I got it between my hands?
Making it a SG version..

What you say?

Jaffa
8 May 2009, 11:58am
I love the map for is simplicity and balance. If you wnna remake it, i'd advise not to make it too big like other versions, maybe only slightly bigger, with a few more outside spots

Svendy
8 May 2009, 12:57pm
more out side spots, more detail and better textureing. if you want, i can do some enviomental efftcts and FPS optimizing. as thats what i'm best at :P

Gumpy
8 May 2009, 01:43pm
Go for it.

andre1028
8 May 2009, 03:40pm
Got no ideas. But make sure you credit ATIX.

PingPong
8 May 2009, 06:36pm
Don't add secrets because that would ruin the map. Maybe make a shed or a small house you can ACTUALLY barricade.

Caution
8 May 2009, 08:29pm
Maybe add a pic of each admin in each of the different rooms.

Fast Bullet
9 May 2009, 03:12am

LOL

XeNo
9 May 2009, 03:50am
After that aztec smash map and all the admins being made fun of, I think they don't want that anymore.

Lmao.

Jaffa
9 May 2009, 04:48am
Got no ideas. But make sure you credit ATIX.

lol? why ATIX?

Chobber
9 May 2009, 04:57am
lol? why ATIX?

Thought the same..

And for the rest of you - if you have some concrete ideas (i.e. you think a platform like the one in ATIX heli, would be good, give that as an example) please let me know! Detail those ideas as much as you can!

And I wont make it bigger, at least not that much! I might re-build the basement as I think it is highly unused in the current / original version.. You have the little room at the very low t-spawn as well as the tube-camping there + 1 or 2 more rooms which are being used to barricade in in the basement..

Svendy, I might send the final file to you, for you to optimize it.. I will begin this work, asap, btw!

andre1028
9 May 2009, 08:30am
I was guessing that ATIX made lila seeing that he made a map with a similar name and similar level structure/build. ATIX_Panic. Turns out it was made by Lila. So credit Lila :P

Caution
9 May 2009, 09:31am
After that aztec smash map and all the admins being made fun of, I think they don't want that anymore.

Lmao.

That's why I suggested it :)