PDA

View Full Version : lest we forget

HankTheTank
8 Nov 2007, 04:18pm
this sunday (the 11th) is remerance day, and i would appreciate everyone to take a moment to remember all those who have lost their lives for our safety, and those doing so as we speak.

not only the soldiers but the police officers and R.C.M.P. members who put their lives on the line each day, not knowing if they are going to come home to their loved ones.

thanks for the support everyone it meens alot to me :)

Silent
8 Nov 2007, 05:34pm

Kennith
8 Nov 2007, 07:20pm
What day is this? Sorry I'm American. =/

HankTheTank
8 Nov 2007, 08:52pm
november the 11th is canadian rememberance day

James
9 Nov 2007, 02:03am
Of course... and us Brits also share that day for remembrance day, with the poppies too. It's on the same day, because the Canadians and British fought alongside each other.

Is that sarcasm Cloud? Or you really don't know?

Kennith
9 Nov 2007, 03:15am
Sarcasm. For us it's called Veteran's Day. A lot gets days off of school not knowing why. Pretty sad.

HankTheTank
9 Nov 2007, 09:41am
we had a beautiful assembly yesterday in school, and it pissed me off so much because these 3 fuckhead girls behind me were texting and laughing DURING THE MOMENT OF SCLIENCE!!! not to mention through the whole goddamnd thing *shakes head* some people and their ignorance

ReaŠper
9 Nov 2007, 09:52am
Gonna have the assembly in a few here, *bows head*

VirDeBello
9 Nov 2007, 10:12am
OH!!!......Now I git it.....lol I was aboot to ask what Remembrance Day is aboot.

Slavic
9 Nov 2007, 10:55am
OH!!!......Now I git it.....lol I was aboot to ask what Remembrance Day is aboot.

Watch your tongue mister. If it weren't for Canadian Veterans, you wouldn't be able to say aboot so freely.

Reunion
9 Nov 2007, 12:37pm
MOMENT OF SCLIENCE!!!

well at least they didnt do it during the moment of silence.

VirDeBello
9 Nov 2007, 04:05pm
Watch your tongue mister. If it weren't for Canadian Veterans, you wouldn't be able to say aboot so freely.

Everytime I saw aboot, I giggle to myself thinking of a boot. :D

HankTheTank
11 Nov 2007, 06:02pm

not cool >.> that is a fucking stupid steriotype that pisses me off >.> non of us say "aboot" >.>

Reunion
11 Nov 2007, 06:23pm
not cool >.> that is a fucking stupid steriotype that pisses me off >.> non of us say "aboot" >.>

now, now, what's all this fuss aboot?

HankTheTank
11 Nov 2007, 06:25pm
ffs this racism is fucking pissing me off!

i made this fucking thred so we all could remember those who gave their lives for us and you assholes had to ruin it

i fucking hope you fucking happy

Reunion
11 Nov 2007, 06:30pm
Theres no reason to get so angry, we're just making jokes. yes, this is something to remember and to be proud and respectful aboot, but that doesnt mean we have to stop having any fun.

HankTheTank
11 Nov 2007, 06:35pm
yeah but your "fun" to me is racist >.>

pie man
12 Nov 2007, 02:57am
i already got my popie sits on top of my computer n watchs me play css :D. its ashame most young people arent aware of this day =[

Reunion
12 Nov 2007, 08:29pm
The stereotype is that Canadians always say aboot, because of some Canadian accents, but its not really true for the majority.

HankTheTank
13 Nov 2007, 12:32pm
thanks reunion :) that is just all i wanted to hear ;) appreciate it (not sarcasim)

( ps i cant spell -.-)

James
13 Nov 2007, 12:43pm
Ok, enough of this shit about stereotypes! It doesn't belong here.