PDA

View Full Version : Players wont listen

Iron_Man
7 May 2009, 02:15am
Well there seems to be no rule stating that CT's giving orders "MUST" mave a microphone to do so,

Natrally alot of CTs that dont use a mic of even have one, so they dish out orders via chat log "Inagame" which is normal and alot of Ts have no problem obeying the rules via chat log.

But there seems to be alot of players that are Ts, saying that you "have" to have a microphone to be able to give legit orders...basicly they mean

"give us orders via chat log, and we wont listen to you....but we will if you use your mic...its the rules...we dont have to listen to you"

so then they run off doing whatever they whant and end up getting shot for not listening, then you get raped by Ts calling you "freekiller" ect.. and by the people you shot for not listening..

I just think that the rules about not having to have a mic to give orders should be enforced a little more by admins ingame and prehaps adding this to motd, to prevent false accusations by Ts for freekilling due to not listening to orders by CTs given out via chat log.

Thanks -Iron_Man

Mystique
7 May 2009, 03:10am
But there seems to be alot of players that are Ts, saying that you "have" to have a microphone to be able to give legit orders...basicly they mean

"give us orders via chat log, and we wont listen to you....but we will if you use your mic...its the rules...we dont have to listen to you"

so then they run off doing whatever they whant and end up getting shot for not listening, then you get raped by Ts calling you "freekiller" ect.. and by the people you shot for not listening..

Just ignore them. Like you said, there isn't a rule stating that a CT should have a mic to give orders. If a CT gives an order in the chatbox, the T's must follow it. If they get killed because they refuse to listen to that, well, thats their own fault.

Simon [I R JAWZ]
7 May 2009, 03:39am
Just ignore them. Like you said, there isn't a rule stating that a CT should have a mic to give orders. If a CT gives an order in the chatbox, the T's must follow it. If they get killed because they refuse to listen to that, well, thats their own fault.

That ^
:clap:

Jaffa
7 May 2009, 04:19am
Just make sure your rules don't conflict with other rules given by cts, and that you repeat them often in chatbox

tank40175
7 May 2009, 05:37am
Then when they don't listen....Give them a quick warning shot, then if they still don't....Ice them.

SpikedRocker
7 May 2009, 07:36am
Just make sure your rules don't conflict with other rules given by cts, and that you repeat them often in chatbox

Very good tip Jaffa.

XeNo
7 May 2009, 04:09pm
Just bind a key to a command, like the arrow keys for example. Just do like uhh:

bind downarrow "say All prisoners to the big cage!!"
bind uparrow "say Drop the gun."
bind leftarrow "say Get back or I will shoot"

Stuff like that, that's general commands so you don't have to stop and type them with risk of getting knifed. Before you would tell them to drop the gun just type their name out real fast, then push your bind after you call them out.

And you can just change the binds after the map changes to specify different areas.

Iron_Man
8 May 2009, 01:53am
Yeh ill just make a set of general binds that can be applied to alot of the maps, like basic commands,

thanks XeNo

Shadowex3
8 May 2009, 04:34am
%i scripts would be useful for that Xeno.

Also my suggestion: if anyone puts in a freekilling complaint after they get killed for ignoring typed rules give THEM a ban for breaking the rules.

Neo
8 May 2009, 05:42am
Well there seems to be no rule stating that CT's giving orders "MUST" mave a microphone to do so,

Natrally alot of CTs that dont use a mic of even have one, so they dish out orders via chat log "Inagame" which is normal and alot of Ts have no problem obeying the rules via chat log.

I just think that the rules about not having to have a mic to give orders should be enforced a little more by admins ingame and prehaps adding this to motd, to prevent false accusations by Ts for freekilling due to not listening to orders by CTs given out via chat log.

Thanks -Iron_Man

Yeah, just ignore them.
Also when im in the servers im trying to tell these guys their not allowed to do that, also punish those who won't listen.

(von dutch) delta force 8
8 May 2009, 06:06am
this needs to be added to the MOTD if not already, there's so much confusion about what can and can't be done because I often see T's make up ules themself like "when a CT enters OUR big cage we are allowed to knife him" I shot the guy after he knifed someone and he started flaming :D

Jazz
8 May 2009, 07:30am
I feel sorry for the ones who doesn't have a mic.

Drox
8 May 2009, 02:56pm
this needs to be added to the MOTD if not already, there's so much confusion about what can and can't be done because I often see T's make up ules themself like "when a CT enters OUR big cage we are allowed to knife him" I shot the guy after he knifed someone and he started flaming :D

Well if he knifed a CT and you shot him, whats to flame about? lol That is instant death in Jailbreak no matter if the T's say they can or not.

PingPong
8 May 2009, 06:44pm
I agree about this being added to the MOTD, there has been a thread about this before. Once and for all. No matter what you are a ct (being you are on the ct team) if you state a rule the terrorists have to listen to it. If they decide to go ahead and not listen its rule breaking. If they decide to spam you at the start of a round just get an admin or get people who know admins to send em to the server. Simple as that.

Toxin
9 May 2009, 01:10pm
This really pisses me off. I would just like to have something in the MOTD that says:

EVERYTHING NOT LISTED IN THIS MOTD IS NOT AN ENFORCED RULES. ADMINS MAY ENFORCE RULES DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTENCES, BUT THOSE ARE ONLY TEMPORARY UNLESSS ADDED TO THE MOTD. ANYONE CAUGHT SPREADING RULES THAT ARE NOT ENFORCD RULES WILL BE PUNISHED.

'nuff said.

Dracula
9 May 2009, 01:21pm
This really pisses me off. I would just like to have something in the MOTD that says:

EVERYTHING NOT LISTED IN THIS MOTD IS NOT AN ENFORCED RULES. ADMINS MAY ENFORCE RULES DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTENCES, BUT THOSE ARE ONLY TEMPORARY UNLESSS ADDED TO THE MOTD. ANYONE CAUGHT SPREADING RULES THAT ARE NOT ENFORCD RULES WILL BE PUNISHED.

'nuff said.

How about no.

Toxin
9 May 2009, 02:51pm
How about no.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo~4.jpg

Thanks for the support anyway.

DoubleSb
9 May 2009, 03:14pm

^

Dracula
9 May 2009, 03:25pm

You want to start ill continue.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii195/Dracula7899/YOURFUCKINGGAY.jpg

(von dutch) delta force 8
10 May 2009, 07:56am
Well if he knifed a CT and you shot him, whats to flame about? lol That is instant death in Jailbreak no matter if the T's say they can or not.

Exactly, they all go "īma call an admin on you. let's see you laughing then f*ckface"
BTW I heard one of the admins talking bout bannig people that post player complaints about this issue.. good idea?

FightingRooster
10 May 2009, 08:53am
You might want to also record all of your game play (if it doesn't lag you tuns) because saying that you've got everything on demo will shut the Ts up quickly.

Iron_Man
10 May 2009, 09:53am
lol well i think it would be nice to be added to MOTD but weather or not it does i dont know but as alot of people will agree it would prevent alot of Confusion,