PDA

View Full Version : [Added] zm_abfd_mansion_assault_v1 request

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
5 May 2009, 07:47pm
Map Suggestion

Full map name
zm_abfd_mansion_assault_v1 Type of map
Other Link to map download
http://rapidshare.com/files/229641875/zm_abfd_mansion_assault_v1.zip.html Additional Information
This represents over a year and a half of labor.
MAP FOR ZM
Finally, the rerelease of my mansion map. This version fixes the spawn problem. I also elimated the outside area where ppl were just getting lost.
Other changes include map adjustments for better gameplay, more lighting and many other small changes.

For anyone who has not played the 1st version, this is a large creepy mansion with plenty of atmosphere, and many unique cade spots. Also i tried to keep use of pop machines down to a min so cades have a natural feel. (pics come from 1st version) Screenshots attached
Yes

raven maniac
5 May 2009, 07:52pm
yes please! this map was fun!

5 May 2009, 07:56pm
:bigsmile: ty! im so happy to finally be done wit this map, ready to see ppl enjoy it!

Svendy
6 May 2009, 02:16am
it was a beast of a map! great design and very fun to play, i'd like to see this map back on napalm

tank40175
6 May 2009, 05:44am
YES!!!

Silentfaith
7 May 2009, 03:25pm
it was so funny on this map when ppl would spawn and they couldn't jump over those lil road block signs lol

7 May 2009, 06:55pm
Haha, yeah I completly changed the spawns. i was talkin to someone on my friends list while playin it one day, and they didnt even realize there was an inside to the mansion...they had never made it in.
So yeah, I took that as a sign to overhall the the spawn points and outside area. the map is now very noob friendly :biggrin:

11 May 2009, 08:21pm
You guys uploaded the old fail version of my map. My new version has no outside area or fail ass spawnpoints. I changed all that shit, and added quite a bit of other tweaks, no closing locking doors ect ect.
The map that should have been uploaded is in the rapid share link provided and is called
zm_abfd_mansion_assaultv1

you guys accidently uploaded zm_abfd_mansion_assaultvB1, the old fail version.

srry i clearly suck at naming my maps. I spose you guys just had a copy of my old one layin around.

Bethy
11 May 2009, 09:08pm
Alright, I just uploaded the one DIRECTLY from the Rapidshare link.

12 May 2009, 04:36am
ty beth!

Simon [I R JAWZ]
12 May 2009, 09:08am
yay :D