PDA

View Full Version : House last night?

FightingRooster
5 May 2009, 04:16pm
Okay well...

OMG House detoxes, saves a patient and hooks up with Cuddy in one episode? I'm sorry but it seemed VERY rushed... They could have stretched that into two or three episodes and it'd be great. How could House have completely Detox'd from Vicoden in like one night? And then finally make up with Cuddy...

meh. Next week season finale. I'm excited.

discuss.

Hazardous
5 May 2009, 04:22pm
Okay well...

OMG House detoxes, saves a patient and hooks up with Cuddy in one episode? I'm sorry but it seemed VERY rushed... They could have stretched that into two or three episodes and it'd be great. How could House have completely Detox'd from Vicoden in like one night? And then finally make up with Cuddy...

meh. Next week season finale. I'm excited.

discuss.

How do you do that spoiler thing?

Jaffa
5 May 2009, 05:25pm
Put [>spoiler>] and [>/spoiler>] around what you want

take out the >>>> as well

CandleJack
6 May 2009, 04:42pm
How do you do that spoiler thing?

guess wat
keep going
+rep

Gumpy
7 May 2009, 12:50pm
I used to have a sig like that. Inside all the spoilers was lemonparty...

Falconrye
7 May 2009, 01:47pm
OMG THEY HAD THE SEXY TIME! Was awesome.

I thought the episode was pretty intense. When he insulted cuddy about her bastard baby I laughed.

Bubbles
7 May 2009, 03:52pm
guess wat
keep going
+rep

band wagon

unoriginal

Dante
7 May 2009, 10:05pm
Monday Night's House was Pretty fucking awesome. I gotta say it's gettin better.

Elleon
7 May 2009, 10:26pm
Monday Night's House was Pretty fucking awesome. I gotta say it's gettin better.

How do you mean?

I personally felt that most of these later episodes were a bit repetative. I can't seem to shake the thought that some scenes look almost identical to previous ones. Idk, I could just be imagining it, but the same symptoms appeared to show up on a lot of patients. I know the medical field is fairly boring and a magical new disease doesn't come out of the wood work every minute, but it felt kinda unoriginal at times.

The detox is quite an interesting. We know he has tried a few times in the past, but I guess he went the full nine yards this time around. Sadly, his addiction was one of the aspects that I found so appealing about him and when that is gone, something will have to replace it or else a bit of the character dies in my opinion. Simply bringing vicodin back would be a let down.

It certainly is going to be a blast watching Cutty and House in future episodes; it was a long time comming, but I can't even think of what kind of shit will hit the fan, not to mention the possibility of his sub conscious reappearing to haunt him. Things don't look terrible and in fact some very funny stuff happened in this season, but I think the next will be a lot better. Too many problems happened in this one, so a comeback is in order.

Italian Jew
7 May 2009, 10:28pm
It wasn't Lupus, was it? :O

Elleon
7 May 2009, 10:31pm
It wasn't Lupus, was it? :O

ROFL. It's never Lupus!

Dante
8 May 2009, 07:58am
No the newer episodes are facing towards House's own problems. Like he's freaking out and hallucinating. It's making the episodes more and more intresting.

Elleon
8 May 2009, 09:00pm
No the newer episodes are facing towards House's own problems. Like he's freaking out and hallucinating. It's making the episodes more and more intresting.

All "House" episodes typically face towards House's problems. I think that is the point in him being the star of the show.

I don't know if that was suppose to be the season finale, but if it isn't, the detoxing isn't going to do jack, that's for sure. If the detox did get rid of the problems, than this season certainly wasn't interesting in the least. If this is the case, than I wasn't wrong in my assumption that the show is becomming more and more repetative, but to add on, it would have to be classified as unimaginative as well.

I don't think they will go this direction though, or atleast I am hoping that they won't. Cutty and House, a serious mental disability, hauntings from the dead conjured by the subconscious, is nothing but pure awesomeness. I am looking foward to seeing Wilson's position as well, considering he is going to go ape shit when he finds out.

FightingRooster
14 May 2009, 03:02pm
All "House" episodes typically face towards House's problems. I think that is the point in him being the star of the show.

I don't know if that was suppose to be the season finale, but if it isn't, the detoxing isn't going to do jack, that's for sure. If the detox did get rid of the problems, than this season certainly wasn't interesting in the least. If this is the case, than I wasn't wrong in my assumption that the show is becomming more and more repetative, but to add on, it would have to be classified as unimaginative as well.

I don't think they will go this direction though, or atleast I am hoping that they won't. Cutty and House, a serious mental disability, hauntings from the dead conjured by the subconscious, is nothing but pure awesomeness. I am looking foward to seeing Wilson's position as well, considering he is going to go ape shit when he finds out.

Did you see the last episode? Turns out he never really detoxed or slept with Cuddy. I was sooo dissapointed =[

XeNo
14 May 2009, 03:48pm
Season finale was a fucking beast episode.

Jaffa
14 May 2009, 07:04pm
Season finale was so awesome

I was not expecting the twist at the end!

the reason they killed kutner was to bring him back as one of house's visions. The next season is gonna be amazing if they make this all work

Elleon
15 May 2009, 01:40am
Did you see the last episode? Turns out he never really detoxed or slept with Cuddy. I was sooo dissapointed =[

I just finished it.

Awesomeness, crazy shit, awesomeness. I knew detox wouldn't work, but I had no idea it was a pure fabrication of his subconcious. The next season is going to rock, and to think I acutally had the feeling things were getting repetative. Aewsomeness! Who cares if it isn't a real word, or is, it doesn't matter. Did you see that episodes?!?

Awesomeness.

FightingRooster
16 May 2009, 12:54pm
I just finished it.

Awesomeness, crazy shit, awesomeness. I knew detox wouldn't work, but I had no idea it was a pure fabrication of his subconcious. The next season is going to rock, and to think I acutally had the feeling things were getting repetative. Aewsomeness! Who cares if it isn't a real word, or is, it doesn't matter. Did you see that episodes?!?

Awesomeness.

Sorry it took so f**king long, RL problems. Anyways, yes great episode! I knew something was up with him detoxing but for it all to be a hallucination? I never saw that coming. I'm sooo excited for next season and I have no clue whether this detox will work or not. The writers are amazing! I'm so anxious to see if hes going to be still "House" or have a different personality.

zapper
4 Jun 2009, 09:00pm
you guys sure like your spoilers

zapper
4 Jun 2009, 09:01pm
win?
shhh
+rep you
you dead
shit sry double post,i was going to hit edit -.-

Hazardous
4 Jun 2009, 09:34pm