PDA

View Full Version : Going for a Month

Riggs
7 Nov 2007, 06:12pm
Well, I've been gone for the past week or so on a backpacking trip. I found some really neat places and want to go further in with my friend, so I'm going to be doing that for two weeks or so, backpacking in and camping. I'm having a bit of trouble with jobs and money, so the break from the world will be welcome, and once I get back I'm going to buckle down and get things straightened out, so I won't be on for a while, probably.

As far as the whole computer issue goes, my computer is completely F'd. We managed to save my sister's computer, but mine is in the trash now because it was completely screwed up.

Anyways, please tell me if there's anything urgent I need to do for anyone before I leave (probably tomorrow).

Omega
7 Nov 2007, 08:59pm
Anyways, please tell me if there's anything urgent I need to do for anyone before I leave (probably tomorrow).

One ticket for Alaska, please.

Arc
8 Nov 2007, 12:29pm
Watch out for bears, they'll steal your toilet paper.

MrGall
8 Nov 2007, 12:42pm
hope you have a good time :)

Haggard
8 Nov 2007, 12:44pm
Good luck with everything and be safe on your adventure. When you get back even if you dont have much time to play stop by and say HI.

playerreaper
8 Nov 2007, 02:48pm
hmm soem time without riggs?? this is gunna be paradise..lol jk see u later and have a great time