PDA

View Full Version : [Abandoned] dr_nothingbynobody

Desum
2 May 2009, 01:23am
Dr_nothingbynobody

A death run project i started awhile ago but dropped for random reasons. The map is designed to be challenging for both terrorists and counter-terrorists, and to require skill from both sides. I'm completely against death run maps where the creator makes traps that completely 100% require a sacrifice unless the T isn't at the button(Such as massively long sliding floors, small and long rooms that close doors, etc)

5-10% done?

I'm currently trying to make the map an 'eye-sore' and strainer, as in you can't quite tell whats coming up ahead and its distracting to walk around. This goes for both Ts and Cts. Reasoning behind this is that once you know how to get around a trap, the map becomes too easy and boring no matter how good of timing the terrorists have. Making annoying lighting effects can fix this(if only temporarily). I've yet to add any traps, im working on lighting and correct spawns/anti-afk checks right now. I'd appreciate any suggestions for traps and finishing CT options(I'm planning on a Bhop, knife, scout fight, and timed AWP{Where the CTs get the awps and the terrorists have to dodge for like 30-45 seconds till they get teleported})

yardy
2 May 2009, 02:25am
Woot, wtf is that due, looks like im in space :O damn looks good, I hope it will be good as well haha lol. But whyt bhop ^^ i suck at it xD

Desum
2 May 2009, 02:26am
XD Cause shotgun the terrorists in the face from the roof while they hide at the bottom floor gets boring?