PDA

View Full Version : WE BEAT DUH HAXORING BOTS ;D

Dracula
1 May 2009, 09:36am
Ya so we was like totaly surprised at how like good they were and we like almost lost. But they waz like haxoring through the whole game so itz was hard but we wons. And they were all teh Expert!! :rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::lol::lol::lol:

http://files.filefront.com/6p+close+river+combat2006rec/;13690800;/fileinfo.html

Fast Bullet
1 May 2009, 09:41am
AVRE FTW AND OP for real!!!!

Dracula
1 May 2009, 09:42am
and it didnt take 4 hours :D

Red
1 May 2009, 10:50am
Woah, you actually finished a game without some kind of nat error/sync error/relic crashing for fun error?

Dracula
1 May 2009, 10:54am
Woah, you actually finished a game without some kind of nat error/sync error/relic crashing for fun error?

Lol comming from the guy who looses to bots.

PotshotPolka
1 May 2009, 11:44am
Anyone ever tell you that you tend to be a royal shit some days? And if you're so chummy about it why did you try and join our games, and sit in the vent channel we were in for two hours? Seems to me like somebody just has major fucking social issues.

Red
1 May 2009, 12:18pm

What the fuck?!

Why the fuck did you have to be a dick, I was commenting on relic's fail net code.

Gumpy
1 May 2009, 12:26pm
What the fuck?!

Why the fuck did you have to be a dick, I was commenting on relic's fail net code.

The woah at the start of the last post made it seem like you were being sarcastic and Drac's response was meant jokingly (I hope).

PotshotPolka
1 May 2009, 12:37pm
The woah at the start of the last post made it seem like you were being sarcastic and Drac's response was meant jokingly (I hope).

No Gumpy, he's just become a derisive bastard as of late, and has an insatiable desire to ruin other people's fun.

Dracula
1 May 2009, 12:37pm
Lol infraction all you want wont change a thing.

PotshotPolka
1 May 2009, 12:38pm
Lol infraction all you want wont change a thing.

/set to ignore all posts, fuck off.

Gumpy
1 May 2009, 12:42pm
This is why I don't like coh, everyone in the community is taking it too seriously. Don't make posts bragging how you are better than others because people aren't going to react well when you call them skill less.

Dracula
1 May 2009, 12:46pm
Funny thing is people take me so seriously its hilarious :D

Jaffa
1 May 2009, 12:49pm
This thread does seem to have some major overreactions

Dracula
1 May 2009, 12:49pm
This thread does seem to have some major overreactions

No, if it was this hard to tell my seriuos level then it did not.

Frostbyte
1 May 2009, 01:32pm
*Frostbyte waits for a leaving thread*

Dracula
1 May 2009, 01:39pm
*Frostbyte waits for a leaving thread*

Really? If I ever decide to make a leaving thread that isnt just like going on Vacation yall can ban me. Its just plain stupid to make 1.

LegalSmash
1 May 2009, 01:49pm
1. Gumpy: read the other threads to see how long this has been going on, then say something.

2. Drac, you've been acting like a complete, utter fucktard for the past month and a half. I don't know what bug crawled up your ass, and I don't know what crack or meth you're smoking or injecting, but seriously, stop it, before you lose the rest of your E-friends and end up as a badly played suicide in your dad's woodshed.

andre1028
1 May 2009, 02:48pm
Sandstorm's apprentice.

XeNo
1 May 2009, 05:05pm
Sandstorm's apprentice.
SANDSTORM DUNT NOE SUCH BIG WORDS.

Astrum
1 May 2009, 06:44pm

First off, learn how to fucking spell. It's 'coming' and 'loses'.

Second, quit being a troll.

Third, mind the doors.