PDA

View Full Version : KILLZONE 2(single player)

Th3-Sn4k3
29 Apr 2009, 06:18pm
Killzone 2

Genre: FPS
Modes: Single Player & Online
Platforms: PS3

Story 5/5
The story of Killzone 2 is amazing but short. The events of KZ2 takes place 2 years after the helghast invasion on vekta. The ISA(homeplanet) and UCA(earth) launched an assault on the enemy's homeplanet of Helghan. With the goal to capture the helghast leader Scolar Visari. You will take the role of sergeant Thomas Sevchenko, a member of special forces unit alpha squad. your team gets the role to assist the invasion force who are trying to take control of the main capital pyrrhus to capture the helghan leader Scolar Visari. The helghast are fiercer on their homeplanet than they were during the invasion.
They will use anything to stop the ISA from conquering.

Sound 3.5/5
Music and sound in KZ2 is pretty average. I won't consider special :P

graphics 5/5
It's toooo DETAILED. I can't describe it xD. Heres a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP3waHHVetk&feature=related

AI 4.2/5
1. The enemy's AI in KZ2 is damn smart. (1)They will commonly use cover! (2)They will use everything in their inventory. (knife, melee, pistol, etc) If you throw a "non cooked grenade" at them they won't stare at it instead they'll find some cover or they will run towards you killing your ass if you're reloading. Run and shoot won't help they will kill you if you do!
2. The friendly AI is stupid. U need to revive your teammates alot. cuz they can't shoot. But thats not a big deal. Cuz you're the one who is playing NOT YOUR TEAMMATES!!!!

Gameplay 4.5/5
The gameplay of of killzone is realistic. (1)The hud is kinda empty it has no life gauge meter. The only thing u will notice is the amount of ammo u have. (2)U need to keep your controller(sixaxis) steady to have a good aim. U also need to use the sixaxis to turn valves and to place bombs. (3)You're ordered to use your head to complete the game. As you play the game you will find urself some big bosses. Its then smart to use the enviroment as cover. They won't say where the weakspot is. It's up to you to find it. But the developer made the weakspots "shiny" so you could see it.

As example: one of the first bosses u will encounter is the Heavy. He's a big armored helghast with a big machine gun which can kill you within seconds! Ur not supposed to fill
heavy with 9000 bullets cuz it wont kill him! Instead u shoot the weakspot! In this case it's a gas canister on his back. But the heavy won't turn his back easily. U can make him turn by shooting against his head.

BUY THIS GAME or freeze yourself in the refrigerator!!!!
This is one of my favourite games for the ps3, only MGS4 is better. :dance:
KILLZONE 2 (singleplayer) overall: 4/5 :hail:

online review coming sewn!!

Simon [I R JAWZ]
29 Apr 2009, 11:08pm
i love that game :D

darklink1133
3 May 2009, 06:36pm
The game is pretty tight, also with the storyline and online gameplay