PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Leon
29 Apr 2009, 05:17pm
http://wii.ign.com/articles/977/977159p1.html

If you're unfamiliar with the direction of this latest Chronicles game, it follows events of fan favourite entry, Resident Evil 2. It's 1998 and all hell has broken loose on the streets of Raccoon City. As in the original game, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield are on the front line to defend the city, hunt out the cause of the chaos and, ultimately, survive. To that end, the game revisits many of the locations and characters from the venerable series' second entry - although Capcom notes that fans will likely learn more of the previous unseen events surrounding the Raccoon City incident as Dark Chronicles progresses. Indeed, we already know that the Umbrella Corporation isn't the main villain of this particular piece. Dark Chronicles is likely to diverge from Resi 2 events by necessity - after all, Leon and Claire's original adventures rarely entwined. In sharp contrast, the pair are constant companions in this new Wii game.

Its for the Wii as far as i can tell and looks amazing, i have the RE2 for PS1 but i hate the camera angles so if anyone wants it let me know:amuse:

Frostbyte
29 Apr 2009, 06:08pm
I cant wait. I really enjoyed Umbrella Chronicles, but I hated how INSANELY tough it was to get unlimited ammo.

Unlimited Ammo = Perfect rank on all missions, including boss battles and Wesker missions

darklink1133
3 May 2009, 06:38pm
Can't wait for it! I hope it just doesn't remove the tensity in it. Cause I played Umbrella Chronicles(Awesome game, kept me playing for a long time.) and it seem kind of boring later. Because it didn't give out much suspension and all of that crap.