PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Plz! Important!!

playerreaper
4 Nov 2007, 12:10pm
I got this message from someone "Seanx: http://TF.SteamGames.org - Newest Relased Pictures " DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IT IS A TROJAN VIRUS COMPRESSED WITH A KEYLOGGER AND IT WILL STEAL YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT, BE CAREFUL SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST!

IDK if it is real or not but im not takin the chance just gettin it out...

Silent
4 Nov 2007, 12:10pm
Aparently some guy is going around spamming this webpage http://TF.Steam Games.org. This is a website that will keylog you're computer, ultimetly giving the other person anything you type on you're computer (aka ur steam id and pswd, credit card info and more) BE AWARE OF THIS SITE!!! thought you'd like to know

HankTheTank
4 Nov 2007, 02:38pm
oh my, i hate asholes :-o (ps your not the assholes fyi , the assholes that did that are :))

jeN
4 Nov 2007, 02:52pm
Edit the link so people don't accidentally click it..

Arc
4 Nov 2007, 02:57pm
I clicked the link and just got to an index page with a bunch of screensaver files... Don't plan on clicking the .scr links though. lol

Reunion
4 Nov 2007, 03:18pm
the site is fine to visit unless you're stupid and try to download something...

playerreaper
4 Nov 2007, 04:29pm
ok well just sayin for u guys....

RiotJavelin
5 Nov 2007, 07:00am
Yeah I hate people like that... What do you find in being a asshole and Keylogging. Sorry for my language but that does get me mad.

Reunion
5 Nov 2007, 07:38am
Yeah I hate people like that... What do you find in being a asshole and Keylogging. Sorry for my language but that does get me mad.

you find a bunch of free steam accounts with games already installed, of course.

James
5 Nov 2007, 02:19pm
...And also if someone is doing online banking, it will capture the information... So that's a bad idea.

playerreaper
6 Nov 2007, 06:00am
ya so that is y i sent that here so just to keep pplz from losing something :D

Matt.
6 Nov 2007, 07:06pm
lol I almost clicked on the webage then reallized it said "DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE".

playerreaper
7 Nov 2007, 02:44pm
LOL wow that is sad...come on matt that is y it helps to READ!!! but i think someone said it only happenes if u download some smiley thing....

Matt.
7 Nov 2007, 06:51pm
LOL wow that is sad...come on matt that is y it helps to READ!!! but i think someone said it only happenes if u download some smiley thing....

OMG! I cant beleives its! I is teh stupid.

Riggs
7 Nov 2007, 06:57pm
OMG! I cant beleives its! I is teh stupid.

I agree.

playerreaper
8 Nov 2007, 09:54am
lol i cant believe it also....but right as i am writing this im using my schools laptops :D

Kennith
9 Nov 2007, 08:43am
omg guise i clikd awn itz an dwnlowdd teh scrnsayvers. wats hppening?

IceMurder
13 Nov 2007, 09:43pm
omg guise i clikd awn itz an dwnlowdd teh scrnsayvers. wats hppening?

hahaha

pie man
14 Nov 2007, 02:02am
Thats really sad that a fat dude would sit at his comp wanting to hack ppls games accs D:. although pie man is invincble i wont click the link =]