PDA

View Full Version : Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire

Bad Dog
26 Apr 2009, 03:38pm
Any thoughts on the show? I kinda like it its got some fresh humor you dont really see on
other shows, even on comedy central. And the Villan, Dongalor, MAKES the show hes
funny as shit. Hopefully COmedey Central keeps the show on longer than it did Chocolate
News or that stupid show with Demitri Fartin

Drox
30 Apr 2009, 06:10am
I dont know, I watched the first 2 episodes and I mean yea some nice humor once and awhile but I also feel they are kinda trying to hard at some points. So it really kinda ruins it when they do it, plus I dont like the actor playing the bald bad guy, he is more annoying then anything else.

Jaffa
30 Apr 2009, 06:18am
lol http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17204

I really like the show, matt lucas (Dongelor) is great in it, and my favourite scenes ar ehim and his assistant.

Some of the other humor is a bit meh though, constant gay jokes and jokes about how one dimensional some of the characters are (krod being dumb, a wizard who can't do magic, etc) gets a bit annoying after a while, but hopefully it'll improve as it goes on!

Dante
30 Apr 2009, 06:59am
or that stupid show with Demitri Fartin

^^ That my friend is a good show and i do believe that it was the end of that season, But i'm not postive. I'm hoping they bring it back.

Bad Dog
30 Apr 2009, 05:13pm
^^ That my friend is a good show and i do believe that it was the end of that season, But i'm not postive. I'm hoping they bring it back.

It probablly was...and idk i just didnt like it alot of his jokes just werent funny, his sketches could have been good but were just stupid..like the one where the jainitor goes back in time and has sex with ppl..and it ends with his balls getting polio...wtf !?