View Full Version : [Rejected] mg_dodgeball_b5 request

Olli3
26 Apr 2009, 03:29pm
Map Suggestion

Full map name
mg_dodgeball_b5 Type of map
MiniGame Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/92592 Additional Information
After seeing why the other ones were denied, I saw that it said "Made everyone lag out".

So I added weapon spawners, instead of having 50+ smoke nades lying around.

Also added a maze, and at the end there are guns. Changed some stuff up a bit.. Screenshots attached
No

PingPong
26 Apr 2009, 09:34pm
it looks good, i would love to play it

yardy
27 Apr 2009, 09:20am
Well I would say that is some good improvement and you should give it a try. :) I mean he really put a lot of effort in this, its already his 5th version. Its not a map you play all day long but it will last for some rounds of fun :),

so I am for it!

Olli3
27 Apr 2009, 07:17pm
This map is no where near completion. But its still playable, and its still good in a sense. I'm still working out ways, and thinking of making it more even for both teams, and if a player gets to the end, making sure that both players have an even chance of winning.

yardy
28 Apr 2009, 10:15am
Still dont concentarte too much on this map, otherwise u never find the right ideas. Start other things, and when you run out of ideas again stop them go back to this and you will have new things to add, when ur done, you still can go back to ur other map and finish that one :D

You know what I mean, :)

Olli3
28 Apr 2009, 01:15pm
Yeah I know. But I have no ideas as of right now except this. I had an idea about a year ago. I started working on it, got about 75% done and my bro stopped letting me use his account. As soon as I get an idea, I throw it on paper, and I save it until I can map it.

yardy
28 Apr 2009, 01:58pm
You can ask me with mapping, I think I can help you quite a bit with it ^^. So ye try to finish this and then we might once can make a map together, :P.