PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Reunion
2 Nov 2007, 08:38pm
well this is Jessica, I have been playing for a while.
Riggs is my brother as most of you know.He's my best friend anywhere. My dad died in Iraq and my mom died later from lung cancer about six months ago, even though she's never smoked a cigarette in her life! Jon (riggs to you) talked his parents into taking me in, which I am SO grateful for! I dont know where i would have gone otherwise.
anyhow, I live in eagle river Alaska (duh), and am now a Sophomore in high school. I have 3 brothers now. Im really into gymnastics and hanging out with freinds.

i mostly play on the gun game server, but sometimes go on the other ones.

well thats pretty much it, thanks for listening to my life story. feel free to say hi if you see me in game :)

raven maniac
2 Nov 2007, 08:45pm
well that was nice of riggs and his parents ^.^ welcome to the forums sorry to hear about your parents thats really really unfortunate :( I play napalm so I prolly wont see you much =\

HankTheTank
2 Nov 2007, 09:01pm
oh my... thats so sad :(

well welcome anyway :)

Paladin
2 Nov 2007, 09:05pm
Bout time Jess that you made your own account on here, ey? Also who knew Riggs was such a saint...

Reunion
2 Nov 2007, 09:48pm
thank you guys for the thoughts and welcomes, nice of you. :)

Omega
2 Nov 2007, 11:20pm
The lung cancer really blows doesn't it. I knew at least 3 other people who've died of lung cancer without ever touching one of those goddamn sinsticks

EDIT: Hi btw.

LitKey
2 Nov 2007, 11:41pm
Welcome to the forums, Jessica. :)

playerreaper
2 Nov 2007, 11:44pm
hi welcome...and did anyone notice that Riggs didnt post in this topic yet?? he didnt even say hi....lol

LitKey
2 Nov 2007, 11:51pm
hi welcome...and did anyone notice that Riggs didnt post in this topic yet?? he didnt even say hi....lol

Didn't you read the topic post? *facepalm*

Reunion
2 Nov 2007, 11:57pm
he's backpacking in the valley, he left earlier today.

The lung cancer really blows doesn't it. I knew at least 3 other people who've died of lung cancer without ever touching one of those goddamn sinsticks

Ive heard all kinds of logic for it, like some woman told me it was god's will and desire and I had no place to disagree with that... I wanted to slap her... but I think its just really plain bad luck.

im really trying to move on from it, and not think about the bad things about it so much and focus on how great life right now is...

Zero001
3 Nov 2007, 01:18am
:welcome:

NIKO
3 Nov 2007, 01:25am

raven maniac
3 Nov 2007, 02:09am
he's backpacking in the valley, he left earlier today.

Ive heard all kinds of logic for it, like some woman told me it was god's will and desire and I had no place to disagree with that... I wanted to slap her... but I think its just really plain bad luck.

im really trying to move on from it, and not think about the bad things about it so much and focus on how great life right now is...

Quoted for truth, I have certain situations that get me down but i try not to think of them either ^.^

James
3 Nov 2007, 05:37am
Hi there, that was a very touching story...

HankTheTank
3 Nov 2007, 11:19am

and then you have a fucktards that have been smoking since they were like 10 and they get shit all and have nearly a clean bill of heath =\

Silent
3 Nov 2007, 01:51pm
I smoke.. :(. not proud of it and i tried quitting about 9 times so far (literally). I'm sorry to hear what happened to your mother and father, but I do feel abit better knowing that there are people out there like Jon (Riggs) who help out those unfortunate people. Back to the point,

Welcome! :]

P.S. How's being the young softmore :) damn i really do not miss those days haha

jeN
3 Nov 2007, 02:17pm
:( I'm sorry to hear about your parents.

But anyhow welcome! Even though you've been here haha.

VirDeBello
3 Nov 2007, 02:36pm
Welcome ^_^
And I also hate what doctors do if you get lung cancer and never smoked a cigarette, they place you under the statistics that it was second hand smoke. I really hate those truth ad commericals -.-

MCZorba
3 Nov 2007, 04:33pm

Reunion
4 Nov 2007, 03:22pm
thanks all very much for the welcomes :)

Yellow Invazn
4 Nov 2007, 06:05pm
Sorry to hear that about your parents, that was nice of Riggs to take you in. I switch around between napalm and GG, so maybe I'll see you around. :welcome:

Also, you know smoking isn't the only way to get lung cancer. Second-hand smoke is just as harmful as smoking, so if you're frequently around smokers you can get the same health problems as them.

Omega
4 Nov 2007, 06:32pm
Well shit. I second hand smoke two packs a day.

contempt
5 Nov 2007, 01:59am
What a sad, tragic story :(. My condolences!

:welcome:, Jessica.

Might see ya on the GG server in Dec. or somethin'.

Taking her in in such hard times is laudable, Riggs.

contempt

Riggs
7 Nov 2007, 05:32pm
Rawr.

playerreaper
7 Nov 2007, 06:01pm
Rawr.

was that really necissary Riggs?? cus i dont think it was....ur just tryin to get ur posts up by making worthless posts.....as Haggard said...lol

Riggs
7 Nov 2007, 06:15pm
was that really necissary Riggs?? cus i dont think it was....ur just tryin to get ur posts up by making worthless posts.....as Haggard said...lol

Yea, because I really need +posts. I was acknowledging that this fool is my sister.

broncoty
7 Nov 2007, 09:27pm
haha welcome
awesome another sophmore to make everyone else feel even older in vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reunion
8 Nov 2007, 02:40pm
Yea, because I really need +posts. I was acknowledging that this fool is my sister.

smarter than you.

haha welcome
awesome another sophmore to make everyone else feel even older in vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who else is a sophomore?

playerreaper
8 Nov 2007, 02:45pm
im a sophmore but i have a deep voice and i dont sound like one...i was said i sound like im 17

Kennith
8 Nov 2007, 05:13pm
From now on I shall call Riggs, Jon. Ha-Ha.