PDA

View Full Version : Dexter

Oak
2 Nov 2007, 04:51pm
Not sure how many people have seen this show, or read the books, but I actually like it. Often times more so than the books, the plot was improved in places I think.

Red
3 Nov 2007, 09:52am
It's an awesome show

Oak
5 Nov 2007, 04:18pm
I don't have any clue how many shows possibly exist with a serial killer as the main character, but yes, this is one.

Unfortunately for me, I don't get Showtime in Switzerland.

playerreaper
6 Nov 2007, 03:46pm
is that meaning dexters lab???

bloodhound
17 Nov 2007, 01:51pm
Lol are you guys talking about the cartoon? Or some other show. Because i remember watching the cartoon like 6 years ago lol.

Desmond
19 Nov 2007, 05:18am
@bloodhound
They talk about the TV-Show not the Cartoon. ;-)
Atm i´m at episode 2 of season 2 and i can just say: "This show is the best thing i ever saw on Tv!"

Without any spoilers, did someone expected the story twist in the last episode of season 1? tbh i was really surprised about it.

Steel
24 Feb 2008, 12:59pm
my ex made me watch a couple shows with her, it was pretty good but i never really got into it that much

EvilShadow98
27 Dec 2010, 08:40am
Bumping an almost three year old topic. I just started watching the show from season one the other night after hearing so many good things about it over the years. So far I am really digging the series.

Supa
27 Dec 2010, 02:07pm
It's my favorite current series going right now. Season 5 was a bit lackluster in terms of the finale... it had so much potential to be great too.

Nova100222
2 Jan 2011, 04:57pm
i think the idea of the show is good but a bit dark for me and i think its wierd when they have the pictures on the wall from the crime seen and you see boobs hanging out and everything i thinks thats kinda wrong.

Taioko
5 Mar 2011, 12:00pm
Love Dexter! I still need to finish watching the newest season tho.

Trashed
5 Mar 2011, 07:48pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3DAdei0oI

Chaos
5 Mar 2011, 08:39pm
In order of best seasons:
S1
S4
S2
S3

And i'm on season 5.

Trashed
5 Mar 2011, 09:06pm
Season 5 is kinda bad because they left season 4 unfinished and they had to take the first few episodes to make everything right. So the rest of the story happens too fast and is messed up by that.

Chaos
6 Mar 2011, 12:27pm
Season 5 is kinda bad because they left season 4 unfinished and they had to take the first few episodes to make everything right. So the rest of the story happens too fast and is messed up by that.

no way dude, s4 ended beautifully. That's what made me want to go and watch s5

Trashed
6 Mar 2011, 12:54pm
It was a crazy ending but it was unfinished, the first episodes of season 5 are untying the knot man. Like what happens with the kids and stuff like that. the first 2-3 episodes of season 5 are practically a waste of time.

Chobber
7 Mar 2011, 10:46am
Best serie of all time. No doubt.

andre1028
8 Mar 2011, 06:47pm
I have 1-4 on my computer iirc. I'm probably going to start watching to Friday. I haven't seen a full episode in the series ever but it looks pretty promising anyways.

Archy
16 Mar 2011, 01:36pm
I love the show but I'm a season behind... and I can't watch episodes for season 4 online yet

EvilShadow98
17 Mar 2011, 02:51pm
Finally finished the first season after putting it on hold for the last couple of months. Crazy stuff in the finale.

I will start season 2 tomorrow.

EvilShadow98
21 Mar 2011, 09:51am
Just finished watching the second half of season 2... All I have to say is "wat..." :|

sebak
26 Jul 2011, 05:14pm
Season 6 bitches!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGslI_KcM

Elleon
26 Jul 2011, 06:14pm
I did not like that trailer lol, but what was showed in it is very interesting in my opinion.

Tag team of religious serial killers, Dexter is on the market again, actors such as Mos Def, Edward Olmos, and ...that other guy...
I have been surprised with the cast the past few seasons and this one isn't any different. I am a huge Dexter fan and am looking forward to the new season.

I just hope they don't go too far with trying to push Dexter into some ridiculous religious experience. The whole scene with him bloody and the bust of Jesus with the stab wound under his ribs makes me nervous, very nervous.

Zaraki
26 Jul 2011, 06:26pm
I did not like that trailer lol, but what was showed in it is very interesting in my opinion.

Tag team of religious serial killers, Dexter is on the market again, actors such as Mos Def, Edward Olmos, and ...that other guy...
I have been surprised with the cast the past few seasons and this one isn't any different. I am a huge Dexter fan and am looking forward to the new season.

I just hope they don't go too far with trying to push Dexter into some ridiculous religious experience. The whole scene with him bloody and the bust of Jesus with the stab wound under his ribs makes me nervous, very nervous.

Nervous AKA "Hoping they don't screw it up"?? ;)

Elleon
26 Jul 2011, 06:42pm
Nervous AKA "Hoping they don't screw it up"?? ;)

Yes.

In my opinion, there isn't anything else that can kill a good show faster than giving a main cast member some kind of religious experience.

sebak
17 Oct 2011, 12:32am
meh slow start to the new season. but so was breaking bad, and it turned out to be a great season.

Tamahome
17 Oct 2011, 05:02pm
I thought the season started out perfectly

PingPong
10 Nov 2011, 08:28pm
Absolutely loving season 6 so far