PDA

View Full Version : Question for climb server

jigglebelljr
25 Apr 2009, 11:05pm
hi i recently been playing climb and i have a question from bd's ao's ca's and sa's
um is it agaist the rules to start playing then type !cp then kill yourself join spectate, and save wherever you like and then rejoin and press back i think it cheap and many people use it so would it be agaist the rules?

XeNo
25 Apr 2009, 11:54pm
There's nearly no way to prove if they did it or if they already had it saved there.

Repus
26 Apr 2009, 12:40am
Its not, why should you care if they ruin their own fun? Its different if its race of something

jigglebelljr
26 Apr 2009, 08:49am
ok i just wanted to know if was agaist the rules or not thankyou

imkrazie
26 Apr 2009, 09:19am
Sometimes I have to do this because I accidentally delete all my saves and fall down and have to start all over...which is not fun

which makes me believe it should remain legal.

yardy
27 Apr 2009, 01:47pm
Isnt there a save system where you kind of cant save when u are dead or in spectate mod :(, and ye when they go to the top the use all the weapons etc. when I finnaly reach all is gone :O. So i think we need a new eventscript :) to prevent such things :D

jigglebelljr
28 Apr 2009, 12:59pm
Isnt there a save system where you kind of cant save when u are dead or in spectate mod :(, and ye when they go to the top the use all the weapons etc. when I finnaly reach all is gone :O. So i think we need a new eventscript :) to prevent such things :D
no there is not you can spawn and then kill yourself in console and then go to the top and then respawn and press back i really think this should be fixed becasaue it ruins all the fun

yardy
28 Apr 2009, 02:32pm
Agree!

sneezing panda
28 Apr 2009, 04:18pm
no there is not you can spawn and then kill yourself in console and then go to the top and then respawn and press back i really think this should be fixed becasaue it ruins all the fun

First off jiggle, there is such a mod i will find it....., and second its Illegal for players to do that.

-panda