PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying L4D Infected Type

Bullet Wound
25 Apr 2009, 10:22pm
Just wondering which type of infected (not only special infected) you hate the most while playing as humans. Personally i hate the normal infected most, the fact that one hit from them effectively stuns you in place and screws up your aim is really annoying.
The boomer is my second least favorite, cause it blinds you AND calls the bitch zombies. After you get a decent team, hunters and witches are a joke, smokers are kinda annoying, and tanks can be dealt with if you work together.

Note: You can pick multiple ones of you hate them equally......just don't pick all of them.

Leon
25 Apr 2009, 10:51pm
I hate Tanks and Smokers, they can burn in heck for all i care, especially in Survival Mode!

Wrathek
25 Apr 2009, 11:40pm
regular zombies easily. i cannot count the number of times i've rage-typed or screamed in the microphone at being so fucking angry that you cannot move because a zombie TOUCHED you

Jaffa
26 Apr 2009, 05:12am
Tanks, becuase they always go for me in finales and screw me over

Hunters, because most of the time my ping is so shitty they glitch onto me when they miss

Smurftan
26 Apr 2009, 05:18am
Smokers....thanks to Andre lol

Dracula
26 Apr 2009, 06:47am
Smokers always tryin to get a feel when im Zoe >:O

Thomas
26 Apr 2009, 08:01am
smokers... something just wrong about a cancer ridden tongue lassoing me. *shudders*

Huwajux
26 Apr 2009, 10:47am
Tanks, becuase they always go for me in finales and screw me over

Hunters, because most of the time my ping is so shitty they glitch onto me when they miss
Or better yet, when you land on someone in versus as one and just sit on their head without it actually counting as a pounce. :cheesy:

I can't stand the normal infected. I can deal with the hordes no problem, but when I am walking along and the place looks clear one of them starts pounding me in the back and I lose a bunch of health and/or get incapped. You try to swivel around to blast it's head off, but it jogs you so you miss. You try to shove the bastard out of the way but by that time a bunch of other infected have spotted you and are beating the crap out of you.

Italian Jew
26 Apr 2009, 10:52am
regular zombies easily. i cannot count the number of times i've rage-typed or screamed in the microphone at being so fucking angry that you cannot move because a zombie TOUCHED you

They did it to emulate how a zombie would be grabbing at you, so next time, scream from horror! :amuse:

Bald
26 Apr 2009, 12:04pm
For me, I hate both Tank and Smoker. Especially the Smoker when he just lasso'd you and your suspended in the air while all the "bitch" zombies, like Bullet said, are just pulling the sunday brunch move.

Sunday Brunch: Held down by Smoker while your being mauled at by a entire clusterfuck of zombies.

-Bald.

Thomas
26 Apr 2009, 12:04pm
I can't stand the normal infected. I can deal with the hordes no problem, but when I am walking along and the place looks clear one of them starts pounding me in the back and I lose a bunch of health and/or get incapped. You try to swivel around to blast it's head off, but it jogs you so you miss. You try to shove the bastard out of the way but by that time a bunch of other infected have spotted you and are beating the crap out of you.

good god this happens wayyy too much. especially at the end of a lvl.

Wrathek
26 Apr 2009, 01:18pm
They did it to emulate how a zombie would be grabbing at you, so next time, scream from horror! :amuse:

would not have a problem if they made animations to agree with that, but they didnt.

Huwajux
26 Apr 2009, 01:40pm
would not have a problem if they made animations to agree with that, but they didnt.
They only really did it because in the playtests players just ran and weaved through the hordes of zombies without the need for teammates and just rushed the entire map.

Bad Dog
26 Apr 2009, 04:01pm
I always fuckin get raged over goddamn normal infected..hate them sooo much. And the tank, HE ALWAYS GOES FOR ME! Maybe its cuz im always Lewis and the tank is racsist?...

ReGIONALS
26 Apr 2009, 04:13pm
:rant:
Just wondering which type of infected (not only special infected) you hate the most while playing as humans. Personally i hate the normal infected most, the fact that one hit from them effectively stuns you in place and screws up your aim is really annoying.
The boomer is my second least favorite, cause it blinds you AND calls the bitch zombies. After you get a decent team, hunters and witches are a joke, smokers are kinda annoying, and tanks can be dealt with if you work together.

Note: You can pick multiple ones of you hate them equally......just don't pick all of them.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::r ant::rant::rant::rant:

Leon
26 Apr 2009, 04:47pm
I always fuckin get raged over goddamn normal infected..hate them sooo much. And the tank, HE ALWAYS GOES FOR ME! Maybe its cuz im always Lewis and the tank is racsist?...

lol in survival yesterday on Dead Air (last level) we were in the very back corner and we were stack like this - - - - on the wall shooting them from 4 directions. The tank only went after me when he passed the others. For 5 turns thats all he came after wtf. Same as hunters, they cant get enough of me i guess:biggrin1:

GrayFox
26 Apr 2009, 05:28pm
Smoker. It always gets those people that don't jump down from the ledge fast enough, completely screwing up the came.

Xtrm
26 Apr 2009, 05:46pm
Smokers only because they make you move...

James
26 Apr 2009, 05:50pm
It HAS to be smokers. They have the uncanny ability to pull you out of windows, like in the gas station level, or on blood hravest where the corn fields are.

andre1028
26 Apr 2009, 08:04pm
Boomer probably has to be the one that pisses me off the most. I take one glance around a corner and I see one in my face. I'm usually a shoot first ask questions later type of person so I end up getting barf all over me when I could of just melee'd, stepped back, and shot. Too much thinking involved :)

Cooki3Monsta
26 Apr 2009, 08:28pm
smoker / tank >> The smoker has a strange attraction to me =(.

Hazardous
26 Apr 2009, 08:29pm
Anyone who votes for the witch cannot cr0wn.

Loganator456
27 Apr 2009, 08:36pm
I hate the Boomers the most. The sounds it makes really bothers me and pisses me off, and I'm exactly like andre, so the fucker comes up to me, It pukes and I shoot it at the same time, and then the horde comes and rapes my ass.

Fucking boomers. Everything about them really gets on my nerves.

:)

Henrik
28 Apr 2009, 04:05am
Well it depends what im playing.

In campaign it's tank because it can inpac all so easy

In versus it's smoker specially because it's a player so they are at good spots

In survival it's smoker because there is so many and they drag you in the horde

Spjerre
28 Apr 2009, 08:41am
Smoker and Hunter is my answer.. When they get you, you are incapicated and can't do shit. Wait for a teammate to help.

Witch = Don't disturb = win

Boomer = Don't panic + Shove = Win

Tank = Run = Win Rock = Go behind cover = Win

Smoker = Shove when you get snatched if not = Game Over

Hunter = Wait for a teammate

And if you somehow think you can win all alone and you meet Hunter = Game Over

And if your team somehow think that teamwork is not needed and you are behind and meet Hunter = Game Over

Oh and normal infected = Shoot, shoot, shoot, pop clip + shove (at same time) = Win

The way it's done by Spjerre

Slavic
28 Apr 2009, 09:11am
Smokers when i am on a bunz team. For some reason a teammate being strangled to death is less important then picking up an extra medkit.

Thefreshprince
3 May 2009, 03:34pm
Hunter.

Desum
3 May 2009, 07:30pm
Hunter and smoker... They always go for me when im Louis. Racist bastards.

Blackoutxx
3 May 2009, 09:07pm
Hunters, just from 1 time i was in a group and they saw a hunter, ran like shit, while i stayed to fight, then another one pounced me from the side.....pussy group members....

Bethy
4 May 2009, 12:47am
I hate Tanks and Smokers, they can burn in heck for all i care, especially in Survival Mode!

Agreed.

Runski
5 May 2009, 05:11pm
normal infected, nothing like walking in an ALREADY cleared zone, just to find out, hey there is a teammate that needs to be picked up, then one infected come over there and slows you down to a limping baby. cant get to the teammate, turn around shoot, okay good, now here comes two out of thin air, shoot/shove, done, then around 5-50 more show up and your teammate dyed, everyone's pissed and you find yourself in a lobby by yourself.

Movement
6 May 2009, 06:47pm
tanks are too easy let them burn and just run and shoot the bitch is the smoker and boomer. boomer only if there is shit load of zombies

(von dutch) delta force 8
7 May 2009, 08:35am
normal infected, nothing like walking in an ALREADY cleared zone, just to find out, hey there is a teammate that needs to be picked up, then one infected come over there and slows you down to a limping baby. cant get to the teammate, turn around shoot, okay good, now here comes two out of thin air, shoot/shove, done, then around 5-50 more show up and your teammate dyed, everyone's pissed and you find yourself in a lobby by yourself.

it's not the zombies that annoy me 90% of the time it's shit ass people that play on l4D

this is a perfect example of what I mean

Blueline
9 May 2009, 12:47pm
I hate tanks XD

Scree :O
12 May 2009, 10:51am
Smokers when they grab you from a high ledge or something.