PDA

View Full Version : Map Challenge

playerreaper
1 Nov 2007, 06:26pm
Ok so here is the challenge...idk if this would work or not...BUTi would say that for a map their should be a map were it is an Escape ok. And if possible should have spawns for NPCS (if possible)(i dont think it is) but anyway have them spawn somewere and then they try to attack you and you dont have any blocking props next to doors(which they cant break easy) but they have to get to the top of the office building...as many stories as possible and then after a determined ammount of time then the doors open(as if the break) and then the zombies get in...and if ur killed(you can either DIE or be turned into a zombie(that matches the speed of the humans(cus zombies dont run faster then the living))) and then after another determined factor you will get to be either call a heli or the helicopter comes auto and u gotta get on and then u launch a nuke or summtin(Now the catch is that this map cant have unlimited ammo u have to reload and run outa ammo at some point(but their should be ammo reserves somewere on the floors)) so yah if someone wants to try and conquore(<--i know i spelled that wrong) this map then be my guest and then if u do i will pretty much respect you untill someone makes summtin better :D

Jaffa
1 Nov 2007, 07:16pm
sounds more like a mix with zombie horde and escape

playerreaper
2 Nov 2007, 06:13am
yes kinda i guess....i would liek to see that made that would be AWSOME!