PDA

View Full Version : Newest Resident Evil??

playerreaper
1 Nov 2007, 05:59pm
Well ive been wanting to see this MOVIE for a LONG time and never went out or saw it on this really nice movie website (Free) and so if u have seen it can u tell me if it is better then the first few or worse? THX
Playerreaper

Omega
1 Nov 2007, 06:07pm
sucked ass like the rest

playerreaper
1 Nov 2007, 06:32pm
hmm i liked the first 2 so i wanted to see this next one..Also to anyone of u want to know the free online movie site(NOT A VIRUS) it is www.joox.net have fun

LitKey
1 Nov 2007, 07:18pm
hmm i liked the first 2 so i wanted to see this next one..Also to anyone of u want to know the free online movie site(NOT A VIRUS) it is www.joox.net have fun

OMG VIRUS HALP

Pancake Batter
1 Nov 2007, 08:50pm
sucked ass like the rest

^What he said.

playerreaper
2 Nov 2007, 06:12am
hmm so it did really suck...darn...o well i will still see it...and also Lit Joox aint a virus...all u do is download DivX(movie player) then u can watch them...i have done numerous virus scans on that website after i watched a movie and never got one thing...(i got a REALLY good virus scanner)

Henda
2 Nov 2007, 08:28am
Tbh the resident evil movies are pretty good from an action point of view and also tbh res 1 and 3 have good stories, I liked them.

playerreaper
2 Nov 2007, 08:39am
ya i like the action and the storie is kinda interesting in the Resident Evil 1 and 2 movies so that is y i wana see 3

James
2 Nov 2007, 09:16am
I liked the games better, tbh the series has kinda fallen apart, Resident evil 1 2 and 3 were the best.

Omega
2 Nov 2007, 01:28pm
I saw James play the first one when I was about ten years old, scared the shite out of me. When I come to think of them now, I just realise how utterly pathetic the storyline and the likeliness of anything like that happening. I'm not saying horror films are bad, however; just that they've changed considerably.

You probably enjoyed the games more back then because you were younger, and everything is more enjoyable when you're younger. Same deal for me.

BTW, who's the older of you two

Omega
2 Nov 2007, 03:00pm
If I said it was me, I'd be lying. If I said it was James, I'd be kidding myself.

Oh Brother...

(get it? haha.)

Yellow Invazn
2 Nov 2007, 07:29pm
Terrible movie. Don't waste money on it. Don't even waste your time on it.

I read a summary of it and I can't believe people can't paid to see this piece of crap.

Omega
2 Nov 2007, 07:59pm
Terrible movie. Don't waste money on it. Don't even waste your time on it.

I read a summary of it and I can't believe people can't paid to see this piece of crap.

Yep, pretty much.

What pisses me off the most is that all three movies had at least 5 scenes where someone enters a barn/shack/house, walks around *suspense* ... something falls and makes a sound! *GasP!* It was only a vase, phew! It was nothing, haha.... then BAM, a fucking zombie appears. All the fucking time. I hate the cheap way they try to scare you.

bloodhound
17 Nov 2007, 04:23pm
Extinction was peh, 5/10. I thought at some parts it was cool but at other it was kinda chessy. 28 Weeks Later FTW!