PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Kai - Newly Released Uncut and Uncensored

Elleon
24 Apr 2009, 01:51pm
To all DragonBall fans out there, I just wanted to mention that a newly remastered, uncut, uncensored, HD format, rebroadcast of the original Japanese Dragonball Z series is being released this year. The series has only been announced to air on Japanese television for the time being, so scrolling through some of my previously mentioned anime sites would probably be of some help.

The series begins, again, during the opening of the Dragonball Z saga with introductions of the villian Raddits. Although it isn't new, you may be quite surprised to hear and see our favorite characters in their original settings. I have personally been after these for some time but have never been able to aquire them, so it is a real treat.

Check it out even if you have seen the series a thousand times over; the voices are excuse enough. Currently there have been 3 episodes released.

************************************************** ********************************************

Anime Download Link - Streaming and Direct Download Below
My Anime Download Site Thread is going to die in silence :sniffle:

Streaming - http://www.watchanimeon.com/anime/dragon-ball-kai/

Daze
24 Apr 2009, 01:53pm
Nice! Will there be a direct link where I watch/download these as they come out?

Drox
29 Apr 2009, 12:13am
Ive checked this out, pretty good quality of a good old anime. My only wish is Akira Toriyama would make another series after DBZ (Since GT wasnt his and was crap because of that fact :().

Daze
29 Apr 2009, 02:20am
4th Episode is out!!!

I'ma be watching this at work!!

Elleon
29 Apr 2009, 11:12pm
Ive checked this out, pretty good quality of a good old anime. My only wish is Akira Toriyama would make another series after DBZ (Since GT wasnt his and was crap because of that fact :().

This is a series that just doesn't appear to be able to die. With the newly released movie, the anime, and with the reviews all around, who the hell knows what will happen in the future.

I doubt Toriyama would take it up again, but there may be some installments or a spin off at one point or another. I am not holding my breath, but as we all can see, there is still money to be made from DBZ.

Daze
11 May 2009, 02:59am
Bump* New episode released.

Drox
11 May 2009, 09:11am
What episode they on right now?

Daze
11 May 2009, 09:14am
What episode they on right now?

6th :smile:

Chaos
13 May 2009, 10:51am
Ahhh.. Thanks for bringing this up Ellion!

Drox
18 May 2009, 02:18pm
Started watching this, so far to me I feel its better than the original episodes, cant wait for more.

Elleon
21 May 2009, 03:15am
Started watching this, so far to me I feel its better than the original episodes, cant wait for more.

Should be, it is in HD so it is bound to be better than the first. If you are talking about the "original" as being dubbbed, well, that was never the original in the first place...

Looking at these episodes, it seems that there is a lot missing from the dubbed and there is a bit that I have never come across.

The jokes aren't the same, which is great in my opinion, and they decided to cut out the entire going into hell and the snake queen on snake road filler episodes. This is an excellent choice in my opinion and it doesn't appear that Goku suddenly powers up over night. I think I am correct in saying that in the dubbed he only had maybe 3 months to train, but in this version he has closer to an entire year.

Maybe it is just me but they are skipping the crap and getting into the thick of things which I don't mind at all. Truth be told, this feels newer and better than what I had previously watched as well. Good shit!

Drox
21 May 2009, 11:15am
Should be, it is in HD so it is bound to be better than the first. If you are talking about the "original" as being dubbbed, well, that was never the original in the first place...

Looking at these episodes, it seems that there is a lot missing from the dubbed and there is a bit that I have never come across.

The jokes aren't the same, which is great in my opinion, and they decided to cut out the entire going into hell and the snake queen on snake road filler episodes. This is an excellent choice in my opinion and it doesn't appear that Goku suddenly powers up over night. I think I am correct in saying that in the dubbed he only had maybe 3 months to train, but in this version he has closer to an entire year.

Maybe it is just me but they are skipping the crap and getting into the thick of things which I don't mind at all. Truth be told, this feels newer and better than what I had previously watched as well. Good shit!

186 days is not close to a year since a year is 365 lol also no I wasnt talking about the dubbed, and also I am glad they are cutting out the fillers and just getting to the juicey stuff, if I want to watch Goku almost get eaten by a dumb blue snake bitch for a whole episode then I'd watch the old series and not this one lol.

Elleon
26 May 2009, 04:48am
186 days is not close to a year since a year is 365 lol also no I wasnt talking about the dubbed, and also I am glad they are cutting out the fillers and just getting to the juicey stuff, if I want to watch Goku almost get eaten by a dumb blue snake bitch for a whole episode then I'd watch the old series and not this one lol.

I can't quite recall if I supressed these shotty filler episodes or that they actually kept the series as it was, but I think they just skipped a few more. It is excellent news since shit is under way, but I wonder if they may be moving too fast. Oh well, atleast we can look forward to what is comming up next, and that just about sets aside any problems I may have.

Episode 8 was released if no one knew or were simply too busy to get an update.

Daze
26 May 2009, 04:55am
I'm too quick Elleon, I watched Episode 8 about an hour before you posted here :P

Glad we've got to some real fighting now though!!

Elleon
26 May 2009, 05:20am
I'm too quick Elleon, I watched Episode 8 about an hour before you posted here :P

Glad we've got to some real fighting now though!!

Watched just a few hours ago myself, but I think it came out a couple of days ago. Been waiting for you to quite being a lazy bum and make an update, but decided I would take action since no one else... <.< >.> seemed to do so!

Damn straight on the fighting, looking forward to it.

Drox
28 May 2009, 11:09pm
It is getting pretty good, I love the fights that are coming up with Nappa beating the crap out of everyone before Goku shows up, so I cant wait till the next episode. lol

Daze
1 Jun 2009, 02:52am
Episode 9 released.

Drox
1 Jun 2009, 04:58pm
Yep, watched it this afternoon. Cant wait for Goku to show up lol thats when stuff gets nasty. :P

Daze
7 Jun 2009, 04:18pm
Episode 10 out.

Drox
9 Jun 2009, 10:12am
Has it been subbed? I cant find it anywhere on my sites :S

Daze
9 Jun 2009, 10:17am
Yea it's subbed on the website Elleon gave me (on the first post)

Drox
10 Jun 2009, 12:59am
I'll check it out

Daze
15 Jun 2009, 06:37am
Episode 11 released and subbed..

Elleon
22 Jun 2009, 12:32pm
Episode 12 released and subbed..

Been trying to contact you about it Daze. I got to see it first :D

Drox
22 Jun 2009, 03:26pm
yea watched it earlier, lol over 8,000?

Elleon
22 Jun 2009, 10:32pm
yea watched it earlier, lol over 8,000?

Yes! LOL awesome.

Daze
23 Jun 2009, 02:24am
9000 :(

Elleon
23 Jun 2009, 02:43am
9000 :(

Subbing killed that and I doubt anyone will notice it enough to quit with the sound boards.

:SIGH: I can dream though...

Cookie
23 Jun 2009, 02:16pm
I like the art for the intro :)

Drox
23 Jun 2009, 05:21pm
the art for the intro and the ending is great.

Drox
28 Jun 2009, 10:40pm
ep 13 already out and subbed

Drox
6 Jul 2009, 01:43am
ep 14 already out and subbed

Daze
6 Jul 2009, 10:47am
SWEET!

Drox
14 Jul 2009, 02:34pm
Episode 15 finally subbed

Daze
14 Jul 2009, 04:34pm
Episode 15 finally subbed

Did wonder why it took so long!?!?

Drox
14 Jul 2009, 04:44pm
Did wonder why it took so long!?!?

no clue lol

Drox
20 Jul 2009, 10:00pm
ep 16 subbed

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 08:00am
seems like there wasnt a episode this week, guess gonna have to wait and see what episode comes out this sunday.

ckw
31 Jul 2009, 02:13pm
Thanks for telling!:D Started watch, and cant get enough!^^

Drox
3 Aug 2009, 08:40am
ep 17 subbed

Chaos
10 Oct 2009, 11:44am
Started watching this the other day. It's awesome, no filler, mostly action.